34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,276 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I love this foundation! I do have dry skin so it can look a little caked on if I’m not careful, but if I am careful it looks wonderful! It’s all in how you apply it. The formula is creamy and has a good consistency and it is worth the small price tag!
One of the best shade ranges in the drugstore. So many options for different undertones. The Finish is natural without being too dewy or too matte. I have no problem with it lasting all day and it has really nice coverage
Review for: Mahogany N9 more...
This foundation is one of the best drug store foundations out there! Definitely better than the L'Oreal Infallible foundation. I would recommend it for beginners because there are simply better foundations out there! It tends to crease and if you have oily skin like myself it may peek through! Texture can also peek through with this foundation but that can be fixed with good primer and setting powder/spray.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
This goes on. I rly and isn't creamy which I like but as the day goes on it's so oily that my face starts to melt off. If you plan on only wearing makeup for a few hours it's wonderful but for a full day I don't recommend
Review for: Caramel Beige more...
I am so happy I happened upon this foundation. Sadly the newer luminous wear while having a gorgeous finish, just does not have the same variety in shade selection that the TrueMatch has. I wear a W7 (just one step darker than the darkest warm luminous option). But i'm glad I switched over! I get so many complements on the finish and completion when wearing this foundation. Love and recommend to everyone!
Review for: Soft Sable more...
When I first became interested in makeup, this is the first foundation that I tried. It's affordable and at the time was easy enough find my match. It blended quite well. my skin didn't appear to get oily as quick as I thought it would. I didnt like that it doesn't come with a pump. a pump would make it easier to measure the product and decrease the likelihood of making a mess. overall it is a great foundation for a beginner.
The only thing keeping this from 5 stars is the packaging. NO PUMP. I hate having to pour it out, it gets messy. However, it has such a lovely finish and the shade range is no joke. It would be super difficult not to find your shade
Review for: N1 Ivory more...
It works amazingly it makes you look airbrushed it takes a little bit to blend but completely worth it my favorite foundation with an amazing price too so if u don’t want to spend a lot of money and your skin to look flawless I definitely reccomend
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I just purchased this foundation for the first time after hearing a lot of good things about it, and I have to say I absolutely love it, I have combination to oily skin and this Foundation looks awesome after working an 8 hour day and wearing it for 9 + hours it just looks so good I don't look to oily it's not broken apart and it doesn't look cakey, I like that I can build it up or have a light level of coverage. And the shade range is just absolutely amazing.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos