BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Yadira N.
Yuma
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
This foundation is really good and has a nice finish it is long lasting for an everyday look . It is good with any type of skin . The foundation is very nice in texture . I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Olna A.
Tallahassee
I love this foundation it leaves my skin looking very blowy and hydrated. What I love about it is it also doesn’t leave me looking oily. This reminds me of the Bobbi Brown skin finish foundation because it’s lightweight and it is a great every day foundation.
Stefani E.
Springfield, IL
It has given me. Ashy tone but that is my fault for getting it in cool and not warm. They have a ton of shade which truly does make it feel more custom. I would buy this again, very affordable and easy to find.
Emily A.
Foley, AL
Review for: Alabaster more...
This clings to any dry patches and oxidizes horribly on me. It feels very lightweight and doesn't have great lasting power. Once set with a powder it has a natural Demi matte finish on me. I would not repurchase.
Naj D.
I really love this foundation! It was easy to find my shade. Its lightweight and smooth. I have very oily skin and I find this foundation perfect for that. My skin is also able to breathe with this foundation because its not heavy. Its medium coverage! LOVE IT AND this is my main foundation.
Allexis T.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This is one of the better foundations to use if you are getting one from a drug store, it has fairly good coverage for a drugstore makeup product. I would definitely buy it again. A lot of makeup enthusiasts that I know actually use this foundation.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
After trying so many foundations finally got my absolute favorite any time of year any kind of skin will be looking flawless n healthy plus the color range is just great to match any skin color absolutely love it
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
Review for: Sand Beige more...
This foundation is amazing! I haven’t had any problems with breakouts or oil issues since I’ve started using this. It’s SUPER light weight and looks like you have nothing on! Very blend-able and natural looking!
Olivia C.
Independence, KY
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I recently purchased this item and I have found for it to be a good medium coverage. I would not really recommend if you have any freckles on your face because it makes them look very odd and the smell when you are in the heat is not very pleasant.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
Good for the price. I' m someone with oily and red skin, I'm also extremely pale. I have a hard time finding shades that match my skin tone. This foundation is the closest I have been able to find within drugstore makeup brands. For my skin, it goes on a little more orangey, but it is the best that I have been able to find for the price.

My problem with it, is that after all the years I've used it, I've noticed it doesn't have the best coverage anymore. I don't know if I'm like, immune to it now haha, or if I'm comparing my skin to everyone else's in this perfect/air brushed looking society. I have very imperfect skin. But for what it's worth, it's okay. To be honest, I'm in the market to try something new, but I don't have a high budget at all.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.