34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,419 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
I was having a hard time finding a foundation that was a match for my skin color. After spending a fortune, I stumbled across L'Oreal True Match Blendable makeup, and the rest is history. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and I don't have to worry about it turning some weird color later in the day. I am in love!
Life changing. Seriously. Not to mention the range of shades are absolutely mind blowing for a drug store. This foundation looks beautiful on anyone blended out with a Morphe brush or beauty blender. Been using it forever and will always be a staple in my collection.
I find this foundation the closest match to Mac. It gives that flawless finish and looks beautiful in pictures. The coverage is buildable and does not make your skin look cakey. This is one product that I always have in my kit in different shades for my clients.
After I found this foundation a decade ago, I don't even try new ones for my every day . The first time I tried it I was amazed at how it blended and glided, felt like a fine, delicate grit sand, but it now just feels like normal liquid foundation with no pleasing grit. Not sure if I got used to it, or if they changed the formula. It also blends very well, so I don't have a cakey look. I haven't noticed any flashback in my photos over the last decade, so probably ok on that front. Lasts a decent time, not sure how long, because I do touch my face a lot. I remember buying Makeup forever at the same time and preferring this one. I also like Stila Perfect & Correct. I have purchased dozens of bottles of True Match since they came out with it. They last me like 4-5 months with once a day use.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I'm in love with this foundation I have it in so many different shades, from summer to winter it's my go to. It's medium coverage but very build able, it feels light on the skin and over the course of the say it doesn't dry out or make my face shiny.
This foundation is very good. The price is okay it is 12 dollars for a decent amount. It is definitely very good coverage and they have a variety of colors I apply this with a beauty blender and leaves my makeup blended flawlessly
One of my favorite foundations. It’s a lightweight. It’s true to its name, very bendable & great coverage. I’ve been using this product for a couple years now and I love it. It’s affordable as well. I would recommend this product.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I've used L'oreal foundations for 25 years. Considering how important skin tone is and how different foundation looks in the bottle, they make choosing a color so easy. It gives a good medium coverage. Lightweight, non greasy but also not drying.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Great ds foundation ! Much like the sheer glow from Nars that I usually use. Best for dry or combo skin. Good light or medium coverage. It looks so natural. Wish they would make more shades but still a great foundation. Great for my acne prone skin.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos