34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,276 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Suntan W5.5, Shell Beige, Fresh Beige W4.5, Soft Ivory, Porcelain, Perfect Beige N5.5, Natural Ivory, Honey Beige, Natural Buff, Golden Beige, Alabaster, Classic Beige, Classic Ivory (N2), Caramel Beige, Buff Beige, Sun Beige, Classic Tan more...
This product is amazing for a drug store foundation! Their is a wide range of skin colors and i have a combination of dry skin and oily but this product really did work for me! One down fall was it is very high coverage so you can get cakey very easily if you’re not careful.
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
Considering it's a drug store foundation, it's great! It can be used lightly and give a soft light coverage or you can build it and make it Fuller coverage. It covers acne almost completely, it's a great one. Natural skin like finish
I have really been enjoying this foundation. My skin is normal to dry but with the warmer weather it's now normal and not oily but I have been sweating more. The foundation feels light and comfortable and I do feel that it sets to a slight powdery finish which very dry skin may not like. It's a great summer foundation with light-medium buildable coverage. It feels even lighter and has less of a powdery finish than my beloved CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation. I have the shade W4 which matches my self tan pretty well. The only con is the glass bottle without a pump, which isn't the best for travel. I prefer this version over the lumi liquid (haven't tried the compact cushion) because I find the lumi to be overly dewy to the point where it looks shiny. The regular version has a beautiful natural finish which I find to be similar to the UD Naked Skin foundation's finish.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz., Other more...
This has been my go to foundation since I was in high school. There is such a range colors that anyone would be able to use this as their staple. It is a light foundation good for combination skin and it doesn't make you break out. I usually purchase this in between more expensive versions.
Absolutely love this foundation! I used to be a fan of the fit-me until my friend had me try this. The formula is amazing on my skin. It's not too thick, too light, or too greasy. It doesn't break my skin out, and it look flawless all day!
Favorite drug store foundation. I have repurchased this over and over. Light to medium coverage layers very well so you can also get full coverage if that's what you like. Great if you're on a budget but also want a good foundation.
Review for: True Beige more...
I find this foundation the closest match to Mac. It gives that flawless finish and looks beautiful in pictures. The coverage is buildable and does not make your skin look cakey. This is one product that I always have in my kit in different shades for my clients.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos