34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,419 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
This is my favorite foundation! It wears beautifully throughout the day, I use it all the time, and looks gorgeous as well. This foundation exceeded my expectations. I normally buy it from Walmart because this is cheaper. I highly recommend it to others.
I have very oily skin so most foundations break me out. This foundation works well with my skin however it disappears within a few hours of use on me even with primer and setting spray.
Review for: Porcelain more...
It was a little light for shade match but I made it work. Good for dryer skin and combination skin. Wouldn’t recommend for oily as I have to add extra powder to those points on my face. Does feel really good. Not a huge fan of getting it out of the bottle.
One of my top 5 favorite foundations! Blends out beautifully. But the color of the foundation does oxidize, drying to a darker tint. It's medium to full coverage and on oily skin it gives it a beautiful matte finish.
I really like this foundation, it goes on very nice and it looks beautiful! It is medium coverage so doesn’t cover your blemishes completely but it works. I like it and it’s very breathable and they have many shades. I do get oily with it though but I just add powder
Finding a foundation that matches and blends into my skin is so rare for me. I watched a few YouTube videos and some friends recommended this product. Being in high school, I need Make-up that hydrates my skin while also looking flawless. When I tried this foundation, I really liked the outcome. Although, it does feel dry on my skin. I don't recommend this for people who have dry skin. But if you do have a combination or oily skin, I think you may like this product. A little goes such a long way and it makes my skin look nice and air brushed. It's also light weight, I feel like I don't have any make up on when I wear this. Unfortunately, I did get the wrong color, but you know us Make-up lovers, we make do with what we have. So be careful the color you pick matches your skin tone.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This will probably always be my favorite drugstore foundation. It’s Dewey, which I love for my skin and medium, yet buildable coverage. It does last at least 4-5 hours depending on other products used with it. It is one I would recommend using a sponge with
While this foundation is great for those with cooler skin tones or oily skin, it may not provide the warmth you need if you have a warmer undertone or a deep complexion. Also, this foundation tends to give some flashback when taking pictures due to the spf.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This is really great for a basic foundation. It is medium coverage and blends really nicely on the skin. I have trouble with it creasing around my nose and forehead but it stays on all day long. I have somewhat oily skin and it doesn’t make it extra oily.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos