BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
yonesia w.
Cleveland, OH
This is the besttttt product ever and I love it and will buy it forever! The first time I used it I was skeptical because it made my skin look like it was orange 😵 but I think that was my mistake (first time wearing makeup) but other than that I love it and highly recommend it to others I wear the shade c8
April D.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I’m going to rate this low because even with their amazing selection of colors I am still unable to find my close to correct match. Everything has either been too light or too dark. It does however feels nice on the skin I just wish I was able to find my match.
Beatriz V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Fresh Beige W4.5 more...
This is one of my favorite lightweight foundations. It is amazing all year round. You can build up the coverage but I like it from light to medium. It is very easy to apply and so blendable. I switch to other foundations and always come back to this one.
Heather F.
A little bit of this goes a long way! I made the mistake the first time of applying too much and it was a very bad situation. Second time around was much better. I purchased this at my local Walmart, great price!
Amber G.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I love the L'Oréal true match foundation.It helps my skin to become smooth. It was 8.00. It really works well in the summer time. It stayed on my face for 9 hours. I would definitely buy it again. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Courtney J.
Beverly Hills, CA
I first learned of this foundation by listening and watching my favorite YouTube Beauty Guru: Kandee Johnson. She is a professional Makeup Artist and she recommended this foundation in comparison to MAC concealer. This product lived up and beyond it's expectations. Find me on YouTube for more Review, Stylings, Clothing Purchases (Hauls) and Outfit of the Days and occasional Acapella Singing!: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClinicallyManiac The coverage is full coverage and yet not too heavy. It conceals blemishes, unwanted freckles, and dark spots. (Basically anything that's NOT meant to be there) I have since tried other products that compete with this foundation and I still have not found a competitor that can live up to what Loreal True match Foundation can do, and not to mention the price is spot on and the fact that you can literally buy this product at any drugstore makes this even more useful, helpful, and practical. I literally cannot say enough about this foundation as you can probably tell by now. Go treat yourself to this concealer, it won't be wasted money.
Jacquelyn B.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
Its hard to find the perfect shade to match my skin in other brands. I really like the wider range of skin tones to match with.
The only draw back being the shape of the bottle let's put too much at once occasionally.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This is my favorite foundation! It wears beautifully throughout the day, I use it all the time, and looks gorgeous as well. This foundation exceeded my expectations. I normally buy it from Walmart because this is cheaper. I highly recommend it to others.
Amy B.
La Habra, CA
Good foundation but not the best. The benefit of using this foundation is the spf it contains which is 30. A lot of foundations don't contain spf so that is a huge pro. It is an affordable foundation for ten dollars. I would recommend this product to others.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
My experience with this product was pretty bad to say the least.
I luckily did not purchase this product! I was without my foundation at a friends, and asked to borrow hers. We have very very similar complexions, so the color was no problem. I applied the foundation like I do with all of my other products - primed face and applied with a damp sponge - and it went on just fine. It looked smooth, good coverage, and we were off.
Within an hour, I looked in the mirror and was shocked. The foundation had become blotchy, and I had dark spots and light spots all over my face. It looked terrible! I no longer had any makeup brushes/sponges, so I attempted to fix the problem by blending out the problem areas with my fingers.
To make a long story short, I practically rubbed all of the foundation off my face because it looked so bad.
Would not purchase this product, and would not recommend this product to anyone. There are some drug store foundations out there that are wonderful, but this is not one of them!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.