34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,390 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Natural Ivory, Soft Ivory more...
These foundations have a medium to light coverage and make your skin look gorgeous. They worked really well for me and with concealer they have a good amount of coverage. The foundation is long lasting, but will begin to fade throughout the day if you touch your face.
I use this foundation when I cannot make it to a beauty store. I use it because I know my shade but it's definitely not a favorite of mine. It leaves a shine like I rubbed oil all over my face so you definitely need a mattifying setting powder that your ok with using all over your face rather than just certain parts.
Blends amazing, perfect shade, extremelly afordable, with a more matte than dewy finish, but it's a good in between. Lasts forever, I wear it all day. It is a medium coverage, but can be build up to be full coverage. I buy this again every time I run out of my little bottle.
This foundation wasn’t a good foundation for myself. I tried to love it because many people love it also it is very affordable but I have extremely oily skin and I got oily through the day really bad. They have a great color selection I would recommend for dry skin to combo
This is my favorite foundation I have been using this for the passed 5 years ! I have dry skin and it worked perfectly! It lasts me an entire day! Very easy to apply it is a thin liquid you can apply with fingered or brush! I love this foundation I definitely would recommend
Classic foundation. Everyone has used this formula sometime in their life. I used to purchase ivory and mix it with foundations that were too dark for me. Always did the trick and gave me full coverage
This foundation oxidizes on me a lot. It looks nice and skin like on the skin, it’s not drying not to oily, the coverage is about medium. Not every time i applied this foundation it looked good . Every now and then it would settle into my creases and fine lines and go Camry around my nose and corner of my eye reigns.
This foundation is a great one at the drugstore! It's been one that I've chosen over high end. It's true to its color and it's statements! I have oily skin and this lasted a full 8 hour work day and looked great all day . I probably had to blot like once which is a good thing!
This foundation has a nice buildable medium coverage while still being light and blendable. It's not cakey too which is great. It dries to a bit of a dewey finish which I normally mattify with a setting powder. I've bought it a number of times and would recommend as well.
This foundation was affordable and was easy to blend. I don't like having to build foundation because I feel like it tends to look cakey. This foundation doesn't provide the coverage I like in my liquid foundations. It was way too light. I like more of a medium coverage.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos