BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Kaesha T.
I love this foundation. It has a very mild scent. Coverage is great and it is also buildable to full coverage. This is my everyday foundation. Easy to blend, I like to use a damp beauty blender. Great size and price for the amount of product you get.
Chrissy A.
St. Marys
I occasionally use this for small areas around my face but never as a full coverage foundation because it doesn’t stay on very long. It could be full coverage but only for a few hours. It’s not a matte finish, and keeps your skin looking realistic.
Maria B.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
The color match is really great! This line has many colors. And having the different tones is amazing! Being cool tone I feel that many foundations are always very warm toned and just don’t work on me. Having cool toned options helps the foundation match me perfectly! The only issue is , I have very oily skin, the formula goes on smoothly but wears off within a few hours even with a powder over top. I still wear it in days where I don’t need makeup for long because it is definitely the best match I have found.
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
This was not a favorite. I have oily skin and this foundation just multiplied the appearance of oil all over my face. For those with dry skin, this will look really nice on you! It was also hard for me to find the PERFECT shade but I made it work.
Kaitlyn R.
Gainesville, FL
Didn't love it but didn't hate it. Its very liquid and runny. Coverage is sheer to medium. Sometimes it felt like I was just pushing the product around my face like water and it wasn't actually setting. I have combination skin. Probably good for people with normal skin im assuming. I dont really like the fact there's no pump or anything. Makes it messier than some other foundations I have used. I used a beauty blender but in the end just started using a brush because it spread better that way.
Thuy T.
Whitsett, NC
I like this foundation for full coverage but it’s not the best at oil control. There’s a ton of shades which is great but I don’t think that it lasts the whole day if that’s what you’re looking for. It’s also a bit runny so be careful when using.
Jazlyn B.
Spring Lake, NC
I used to use this foundation a long time ago and it applied smoothly.. very easy to blend and there are so many shades for every skin tone! I haven’t bought this because there are so many other foundations now that I keep forgetting to get this one
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I love the shade range in this foundation. There's literally a shade for everyone! I love N1 because it's not too pink and not too yellow but still pale enough for me. It has pretty good coverage and doesn't make my dry skin look dryer. My favorite way to apply it is with a brush and I love mixing it with True Match Lumi foundation. You get a beautiful full coverage dewy finish and I love it. I recommend this foundation, I feel like regardless of skin type you can find a way to make this foundation work!
Review for: Natural Beige more...
L'Oréal Paris true match liquid foundation is my go - to foundation. I love the coverage it gives me and how it covers my blemishes and gives me a very smooth skin look. Since my skin tone is hard to find I love to mix this foundation with L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation to give me a great color that matches my skin. I tend to have very oily skin so mixing these gives me a great matte finish and long wear. One of the best drugstore foundations I have experienced.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Sand Beige more...
Pros:
Shade range
Medium coverage that's lightweight
Blends with ease
Skin-like finish (dewy)
Affordable
Available everywhere (literally)

Cons:
Not long lasting (stays on for 4hrs max)
Creases on my combination skin if not set
Gets greasy fast
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.