BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I tried this foundation but in the wrong color so I will be reviewing for the formula! It is very satin-y and almost dewy yet not greasy or oily at all. It looks very natural on the skin and does not look cakey at all! I have oily skin and will update in the future about longevity should I choose to try out this foundation again in the correct shade.
Elizabeth B.
This is very nice. Stays decently and a wide range of colors. I like that there are many colors darker than me because even though I am quite light I am often one of the darkest shades. I have very warm undertones and I am glad they have cool, warm and neutral shades. Blends amazing.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I am weary about this I think it feels too heavy but still doesn't cover enough for me. I don't reach for it much anymore after finding another foundation that works better so unfortunately not for me!
Savannah C.
I know this is a favorite of many but it didn't work too well for me. I would be open to try it again I used it such a long time ago but when I did I believe it broke me out. However it was decently full coverage.
LORNA B.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
When I want something affordable I love to use this. One of the few drugstore foundations that make a light enough shade for me (especially one that isn't so pink) it does its job, doesn't irritate my skin, and is a decent price. The coverage is medium but build-able, dries matte
Kerry M.
phoenixville
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
So many shades! This and maybelline got me are my two go tos for drug store foundation. I️ have two shades one for winter and one for see so that I️ can use this year round. It leaves a very nice medium to light coverage. It goes on very smoothly using my morphe foundation brush.
Ariel H.
Amazing drugstore foundation. You can pick through your warm Shades your cool shades your neutral shades to find your best shade match. It looks really good and natural I prefer to use a foundation brush and I feel like that's what makes it look the best. I get around six to eight hours before the foundation starts to really break down on my face.
Kenzie F.
I have this foundation in the shade W1-Porcelain, which is actually too warm for me; I should have gone for the cool tone option. However, I was very surprised by the shade selection offered! It is incredibly hard to find foundations light enough for my skin tone- especially when it comes to drugstore. Although the color is amazing, I was a little disappointed in the product overall. I notice it clings to my dry patches and accentuates my texture issues. I have tried multiple forms of application, different primers, different powders, etc, and I just can't seem to make it work for my dry-combination skin. I'm still giving four stars though due to the amazing shade selection offered and it is very blendable for a cheap price. It also has SPF 30 so that's a bonus!
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This is an excellent foundation! They have a wide selection of colors which is great. I like the bottle & it is very affordable. This foundation gives me a very natural finish and is medium coverage.
jamie f.
Stormville
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I didn’t really enjoy this L’Oréal Paris foundation. Since my face is oily, it caused me to break out a lot since the product is super oily. This product will probably be perfect to people who have normal to dry skin. I was so upset when this foundation wasn’t good for my skin :(
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.