BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Sam C.
Islip
This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation. I feel like it's a very underrated foundation and nobody really talked about it. I love how full coverage it is without drying out my skin. It lasts all day too. It has a wide range of shades too so your bound to find your perfect match.
morgan m.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: Cocoa more...
This is a really good affordable foundation and they have plenty of color ranges. It’s is good for my combination skin. It’s a matte finish. My only problem is that it oxides really bad so you would have to go up a shade lighter.
Andrea R.
Lately I've been using Fenty by Rhianna as my go to foundation. Before that product line came out my tried and true was L'Oréal true match. I think I'll end up going to back to it, honestly. My face looks practically airbrushed afterwards. I don't recommended the lumi one, it's very Oily.
Maddie B.
This is a pretty good foundation, but it's cheap and you can tell. It lasts all day, but feels cakey. If you get the right color it will look fine, but you can definitely tell you're wearing it. It's pretty thick and a pain to get off. Scrubbing/ makeup remover is a must. Clogs my brushes.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I've went through multiple bottles of this stuff! I really like the formula and I do in fact use this as my everyday foundation. It's very convenient that they have so many color choices available. I'm rather pale so my shade is W2 or W3.
Jennifer R.
I love this foundation, it does not feel thick it's also not drying gives a nice dewy finish. I wouldn't say this is the best for oily skin because I do look like a grease ball if I don't blot through out the day.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
I am SUPER pale and the w1 shade is absolutely perfect!!! I have oily skin and it did get greasy on my nose but nothing a little powder couldn't fix. Medium coverage and $8-ish a bottle seems overpriced for the amount it has.
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
I like this product but I feel like I need a pump! I just didn’t like that a lot of product would be left over and I’d have to scoop it out, and I feel like a pump Gives out more product. Overall the coverage is good, just something about this foundation doesn’t make me want to buy it again.
Dee D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have a n7 and since I've Been using it i have received so many compliments on how great my foundation looks. I probably could use a shade lighter because if i apply too much i look kind of Orange but a thin everyday look layer blends just right. My go to drug store foundation currently.
Aricca H.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This foundation is beautifully opaque, but definitely not suitable for wear on days you don't want to constantly retouch your foundation in the summer. The formula is most definitely not sweat proof but I wear it  most in the fall and winter anyway when my skin needs a little extra oomph!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.