34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,385 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation. I feel like it's a very underrated foundation and nobody really talked about it. I love how full coverage it is without drying out my skin. It lasts all day too. It has a wide range of shades too so your bound to find your perfect match.
Lately I've been using Fenty by Rhianna as my go to foundation. Before that product line came out my tried and true was L'Oréal true match. I think I'll end up going to back to it, honestly. My face looks practically airbrushed afterwards. I don't recommended the lumi one, it's very Oily.
This is a pretty good foundation, but it's cheap and you can tell. It lasts all day, but feels cakey. If you get the right color it will look fine, but you can definitely tell you're wearing it. It's pretty thick and a pain to get off. Scrubbing/ makeup remover is a must. Clogs my brushes.
I've went through multiple bottles of this stuff! I really like the formula and I do in fact use this as my everyday foundation. It's very convenient that they have so many color choices available. I'm rather pale so my shade is W2 or W3.
I love this foundation, it does not feel thick it's also not drying gives a nice dewy finish. I wouldn't say this is the best for oily skin because I do look like a grease ball if I don't blot through out the day.
I am SUPER pale and the w1 shade is absolutely perfect!!! I have oily skin and it did get greasy on my nose but nothing a little powder couldn't fix. Medium coverage and $8-ish a bottle seems overpriced for the amount it has.
I like this product but I feel like I need a pump! I just didn’t like that a lot of product would be left over and I’d have to scoop it out, and I feel like a pump Gives out more product. Overall the coverage is good, just something about this foundation doesn’t make me want to buy it again.
I have a n7 and since I've Been using it i have received so many compliments on how great my foundation looks. I probably could use a shade lighter because if i apply too much i look kind of Orange but a thin everyday look layer blends just right. My go to drug store foundation currently.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This foundation is beautifully opaque, but definitely not suitable for wear on days you don't want to constantly retouch your foundation in the summer. The formula is most definitely not sweat proof but I wear it most in the fall and winter anyway when my skin needs a little extra oomph!
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos