34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,276 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
I call it old trusty is has great coverage and you don't have to use a lot of it it's very cost efficient and I love that is blendable weather I choice to go lighter or darker in a shade it blends perfectly
I tried this one, but in a lighter color. It's a light to medium coverage it's not to heavy on the skin light weight. Last about 4-6 hours on me without retouching. Very blendable and easily to apply. I have very oily skin that's why after 4-6 hours it starts to break down, but if you have normal skin this is perfect, because it doesn't feel heavy.
I love this foundation but, not for my whole face. I like to use it for concealer and to highlight. Because the shade range is so large I can find a shade lighter than my pasty self. The only thing I don't like is how cakey it can get. I have dry skin but if I keep moisturized im ok. Other than that great coverage, bendable, and long lasting.
I have dry skin and my go to is Born this Way by Too Faced but a good drugstore dupe for that foundation is this one. Comes in many colors and isn't cakey whatsoever. Great coverage and doesn't feel thick. I love this and have recommended it many times along with those people loving it as well.
Do you want a dewy finish don't worry this will do the trick. I love how hydrating it feels on my skin. I also enjoy that it is full coverage mama needs to cover these dark circles. I totally recommend this foundation.
Review for: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Make Up, Fresh Beige W4.5 - 1 Oz, Pack of 2 more...
Me and my mother were looking for a foundation for her face. We went to HEB ,Meet a lady told us about L'Oréal foundation how great it is , Therefore we bought it I do her make up see how wonderful make her face make it look smooth ,and shine , also it great for all skin type. I really do like how it work as well as her. I will recommend you try it.
I love this foundation! At first I thought it wasn't enough in the bottle to last a long time but to my surprise a little bit goes a long way!! Also the color range is AMAZING, I feel like its nearly impossible to NOT find your color with this range.
This is my go to everyday foundation. You will end up using a lot of product to get adequate coverage if you don't use a primer before applying this foundation. It's so hard to find makeup that matches my brown skin in the summer and the winter but I found two shades that work great for me.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos