BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Larissa W.
I call it old trusty is has great coverage and you don't have to use a lot of it it's very cost efficient and I love that is blendable weather I choice to go lighter or darker in a shade it blends perfectly
Anabelle M.
I tried this one, but in a lighter color. It's a light to medium coverage it's not to heavy on the skin light weight. Last about 4-6 hours on me without retouching. Very blendable and easily to apply. I have very oily skin that's why after 4-6 hours it starts to break down, but if you have normal skin this is perfect, because it doesn't feel heavy.
Paige M.
Sidney, OH
I love this foundation but, not for my whole face. I like to use it for concealer and to highlight. Because the shade range is so large I can find a shade lighter than my pasty self. The only thing I don't like is how cakey it can get. I have dry skin but if I keep moisturized im ok. Other than that great coverage, bendable, and long lasting.
Maressa R.
sao paulo
Review for: True Beige more...
Great coverage.... really does hide all of my freckles and it makes the skin smooth.. has a matte finish and it is not very creamy.. hard to apply .. but worth the work.. I buy it at wallgreens .. great price!
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
I have dry skin and my go to is Born this Way by Too Faced but a good drugstore dupe for that foundation is this one. Comes in many colors and isn't cakey whatsoever. Great coverage and doesn't feel thick. I love this and have recommended it many times along with those people loving it as well.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Do you want a dewy finish don't worry this will do the trick. I love how hydrating it feels on my skin. I also enjoy that it is full coverage mama needs to cover these dark circles. I totally recommend this foundation.
michelle m.
Review for: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Make Up, Fresh Beige W4.5 - 1 Oz, Pack of 2 more...
Me and my mother were looking for a foundation for her face. We went to HEB ,Meet a lady told us about L'Oréal foundation how great it is , Therefore we bought it I do her make up see how wonderful make her face make it look smooth ,and shine , also it great for all skin type. I really do like how it work as well as her. I will recommend you try it.
Mia G.
I love this foundation! At first I thought it wasn't enough in the bottle to last a long time but to my surprise a little bit goes a long way!! Also the color range is AMAZING, I feel like its nearly impossible to NOT find your color with this range.
morgan m.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: Cocoa more...
This is a really good affordable foundation and they have plenty of color ranges. It’s is good for my combination skin. It’s a matte finish. My only problem is that it oxides really bad so you would have to go up a shade lighter.
Gemini M.
This is my go to everyday foundation. You will end up using a lot of product to get adequate coverage if you don't use a primer before applying this foundation. It's so hard to find makeup that matches my brown skin in the summer and the winter but I found two shades that work great for me.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.