BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
sydney w.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz., Other more...
The BEST drugstore foundation ever!!! I have used this foundation for years, through acne, dry skin, oily skin, all of it. It works for all types of skin and leaves a nice dewy natural look. It is buildable though so if you want a heavier look it works. Affordable price also, i would recommend to everyone.
Adamari A.
winter haven, FL
Love this foundation. Its full coverage and very lightweight. Feels and looks like your wearing nothing. Its a dewy foundation but you can make it look matte by setting it with your powder. Totally recommend it.
Henna A.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I used this in high school when I really didn't know what else to use. I just tried it again to see why I used to use it and honestly it's not a good foundation at all. I'm not even sure why I would use it before, however, I did like the bottle packaging it made it not seem like a drugstore product.
Amanda N.
Hickory
I purchased this last week at target for $9.99. I enjoy it because I am super pale and it actually has light neutral tone options. It is very blendable, but light coverage. Overall it's a great daily foundation.
Lex A.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This foundation is pretty affordable but it may take extra time to blend/buff out. It’s pretty lightweight and coverage is medium. The best application is to use a wet beauty blender before it dries down and I would recommend this product to those who want to buy a good foundation for a low price.
Kari G.
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I've never actually used the 3 pack but I am reviewing the actual product. I am not a fan of this foundation. It's pretty & has great coverage but for only about an hour and then it starts to fade off or rub off on everything. It is not the best for oily skin as it only intensifies the oils I believe.
Tehya C.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I'm in shade N1 and it literally looks like I have nothing on my skin when I use it. It's super lightweight with a medium buildable coverage with a brush or a light to medium coverage with a beauty blender. I've repurchased this twice already and have a couple different shades in my collection.
Sidney D.
This foundation is extremely blendable. It never comes out streaky and is a dream when blending with a beauty blender. If you want to look luminous I recommend this foundation. The other amazing thing about this product is their color range. There are so many options out there for all skin tones.
vanesa c.
Weed, CA
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
i've used this product for a while now and i can say that it's so easy to blend into your skin and has such good coverage. For me, my face is kind of dry so this foundation really keeps it hydrated and away from getting too dry during the day. :)
Justice G.
Heber Springs, AR
This is amazing it give almost full coverage. It is very weightless. Plus it is inexpensive and for it's price it is great! Plus my its my favorite foundation L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.