Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I bought this foundation last weekend (thanks to Influenster & the reviews that helped me in that decision!) I wanted to try a new foundation because I wasn't happy with the one I was currently using. I used to use Loreal's True Match foundation way back in the day, like in high school before they changed it to 'Super Blendable' & always loved how flawless it helped my skin look. I ended up picking the shade 'Nude Beige W3' which appeared to match my skin the most. Which I'm glad I picked this shade rather then the lighter one I was going to get because this shade matches my skin SO WELL! It's literally the most perfect match I've had with a foundation before, in terms of matching my skin color. At first I thought it was going to be way too yellow but nope it's perfect! I'm kind of shocked that this foundation is only $8.99, the quality reminds me of higher end make-up! So, I have combination skin, very dry cheeks and the top of my forehead are always dry and then my TZone is oily & I feel like this works well with dry & oily skin. The name states this foundation really well 'True-Match' because of the wide range of shades helps you to find the perfect shade for you & 'Super Blendable' because it blends out beautifully! It leaves me with flawless looking skin, blurs any imperfection I have & medium coverage that lasts all day long. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I did have to apply two layers with a beauty blender to get medium coverage which isn't that big of a deal because a little goes a long way & it's very buildable. And a tip if you buy this or use it, set it with powder or setting spray because this definantly transfers to clothes, or what ever touches your face with it on. Besides all of those great things, it's a foundation with a SPF 17 & feels like any other foundation to me it really doesn't feel or smell any different then regular foundation! Definitely going to use this for summer coming up!