Jennifer M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
For the most part I really like this foundation. Its not think and cakey like some other foundations. It went on really smooth and its extremely light. I was surprised at how well it covered for as light as it it. A couple of things I didn't like about it though. It transfers really bad. It's like if anything touches my face its going to be covered in foundation. The other thing is that even the porcelain one wasn't light enough for me. And I know a lot of women out there who are much whiter than I am!