Jennifer C.
AVENAL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
It's medium/full covarage. I have oily skin and this product is a little oily because of the spf that it has but if you bake (set) your face with a good powder it helps a lot. It's buildable but it will get cakey if your not careful and i feel like the more I was building it up the more it oxidizes but you can't tell after you apply concealer and all that other stuff. But it's obviously a good foundation because I've been using it for like 5 years 😰 it was the first foundation I ever used I only stopped using it to test out other foundations but I always end up missing the coverage and the way it makes my skin look 😍 👌 I recommend it if your looking for an inexpensive foundation with good coverage !