L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,346 Q&A
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
There are plenty of cons to this product, though. Upon application, it feels quite thin. I need full coverage in some spots, so I went back with a second layer to build it up, and it became cakey fast, despite the thin formula. Then, when I got finished, it seemed like the concealer I had used underneath for my problem spots had vanished; all flaws could be seen through the foundation.
Before I even finished with the rest of my make-up, it was creasing into my laugh lines and I had to fix it. I went out after setting it with powder, hoping that would help, but when I had a look at it about three hours later, I could see the powder didn't help at all. It had settled into lines I didn't even know I had, and when I tried to fix it, I just ended up easily smudging it off. It seemed to float on my skin. Admittedly, I do have oily skin, however, three hours has to be a record for how quickly it gave up.
Unfortunately, I won't be trying this line again unless they improve the formula.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos