L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,301 Q&A
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
This stuff is great! I used my fingers at first bc I didn't have Any applicators but once I bought my own I found that it blends even better with a sponge or brush. The coverage is buildable and fairly long lasting. You won't get immediate "second skin coverage" but you can.
*** I have found it best to apply a layer, blend it in and let dry while doing my eyebrows and starting my eyes. Then I apply a 2nd layer and let dry a little before blending out completely so it sets in before using highlighter and blush.
Alabaster for over a year. We have very fair skin tone and every single brand that we have tried hasn't had a color light enough for our skin tone. Or they would have their lightest shade more of a warm tone. My daughter and I are a cool toned, super pale skin color. I read a review about trying Alabaster. But it turned out that most brands do not make alabaster. I came across it in the L'Oreal True Match, and it was very close to our skin tone. So we stuck with this. It is lightweight, medium coverage and super blendable. Best of all it is affordable. And it is sold in most stores so its easy to find. The con of this is that will smudge onto clothes. It's best to set with a powder. If you're having trouble finding a perfect match for your skin tone, definitely check out L'Oreal True Match. They have the largest shade selection that I have seen.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos