BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Julie D.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I was really disappointed with this product, unfortunately.  I really wanted to love it, because I'm so impressed that this line offers different undertones that are easy to shop.  I have a yellow undertone, and pale skin, so as you can imagine, it's hard to find a good drugstore foundation that matches.  I bought W1 here, feeling hopeful.  I'll say the color match was pretty good.  The shade range from this line is the most redeeming quality.

There are plenty of cons to this product, though.  Upon application, it feels quite thin.  I need full coverage in some spots, so I went back with a second layer to build it up, and it became cakey fast, despite the thin formula.  Then, when I got finished, it seemed like the concealer I had used underneath for my problem spots had vanished; all flaws could be seen through the foundation.

Before I even finished with the rest of my make-up, it was creasing into my laugh lines and I had to fix it.  I went out after setting it with powder, hoping that would help, but when I had a look at it about three hours later, I could see the powder didn't help at all.  It had settled into lines I didn't even know I had, and when I tried to fix it, I just ended up easily smudging it off.  It seemed to float on my skin.  Admittedly, I do have oily skin, however, three hours has to be a record for how quickly it gave up.

Unfortunately, I won't be trying this line again unless they improve the formula.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I bought this foundation last weekend (thanks to Influenster & the reviews that helped me in that decision!) I wanted to try a new foundation because I wasn't happy with the one I was currently using. I used to use Loreal's True Match foundation way back in the day, like in high school before they changed it to 'Super Blendable' & always loved how flawless it helped my skin look. I ended up picking the shade 'Nude Beige W3' which appeared to match my skin the most. Which I'm glad I picked this shade rather then the lighter one I was going to get because this shade matches my skin SO WELL! It's literally the most perfect match I've had with a foundation before, in terms of matching my skin color. At first I thought it was going to be way too yellow but nope it's perfect! I'm kind of shocked that this foundation is only $8.99, the quality reminds me of higher end make-up! So, I have combination skin, very dry cheeks and the top of my forehead are always dry and then my TZone is oily & I feel like this works well with dry & oily skin. The name states this foundation really well 'True-Match' because of the wide range of shades helps you to find the perfect shade for you & 'Super Blendable' because it blends out beautifully! It leaves me with flawless looking skin, blurs any imperfection I have & medium coverage that lasts all day long. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I did have to apply two layers with a beauty blender to get medium coverage which isn't that big of a deal because a little goes a long way & it's very buildable. And a tip if you buy this or use it, set it with powder or setting spray because this definantly transfers to clothes, or what ever touches your face with it on. Besides all of those great things, it's a foundation with a SPF 17 & feels like any other foundation to me it really doesn't feel or smell any different then regular foundation! Definitely going to use this for summer coming up!
Kaontxeng Y.
Lexington , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sun Beige more...
This is a really good drugstore foundation. First of all, it has so much shades. Secondly, it blends so beautifully on the skin! The finish is dewy, but not in a bad way. I have oily skin and it’s amazing on my skin! The coverage is a medium to full and you can build it up without looking cakey. I highly recommend this product!

The only con about this product is the packaging! It gets messy when you try to pour out the product.

Here’s a photo of me wearing the foundation. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Nicole P.
Williamsville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
The formula of this foundation is nice and natural looking on the skin. It lasts all day without making my skin look greasy. The one problem I have is color matching. There are a ton of shades, so I know one for me is out there, but for the life of me I can’t find the right one with this foundation. The color wheel that you hold your wrist up to at the store is pretty much useless when it comes to this. Let me know if you have had better luck matching.
Jennifer C.
AVENAL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
It's medium/full covarage. I have oily skin and this product is a little oily because of the spf that it has but if you bake (set) your face with a good powder it helps a lot. It's buildable but it will get cakey if your not careful and i feel like the more I was building it up the more it oxidizes but you can't tell after you apply concealer and all that other stuff. But it's obviously a good foundation because I've been using it for like 5 years 😰 it was the first foundation I ever used I only stopped using it to test out other foundations but I always end up missing the coverage and the way it makes my skin look 😍 👌 I recommend it if your looking for an inexpensive foundation with good coverage !
Avery H.
Purchased at: Target
What I like about this product is the very wide array of shades and tones it comes in and the fact that it is true to its namesake and is, absolutely, super blendable. It’s a little too heavy for my taste though and tends to get caked up around any fine lines after about 4-5 hours. It works if you don’t need to apply much.
Lo K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a staple in my makeup collection. An amazing everyday foundation. Amazing shade selection as always from L’Oréal and the coverage and the way it blends out is amazing!! Looks so natural on the skin. Doesn’t feel heavy or sticky either! If you haven’t tried this classic, you need to!!!
Brianna H.
Magnolia, TX
This foundation was one of the first I've ever tried and I loved it and used it for about a year. It has great consistency and builds really well, however I could never seem to find the right shade to match my skin tone. If you can find your shade, I would definitely recommend this though!
Ceili F.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This is a great foundation for everyday wear. It’s light, it offers sufficient coverage, and it blends well! This is a high quality product, I only wish I could find a color that completely matched my face. It’s always either too cool of too warm. Even the neutral looks cool on my face.
Franki D.
East Palestine
This product is not for long wear and I really did not like the smell of it. That is a huge problem. The foundation only lasts for like an hour or two at best. The formula is lightweight so it's nice to wear once you get past the smell. I would never buy this product ever again.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.