L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer
Crayon. Covers Blemishes. Conceals Imperfections.
Conceal it all, big to small. True Match™ Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer offers customizable coverage from the tiniest of blemishes to larger areas of imperfections. The tip of the crayon allows for precise application, while the side of the crayon can easily canvas a larger area of skin. The innovative formula provides sheer to full coverage that blends easily and won’t look cakey.
Available in 6 natural shades.
- Isocetyl Behenate
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnaubawax / Cire De Carnauba
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Ethylene/Va Copolymer
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Phenyl Methicone
- C30-45 Olefin
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- Ci77491, Ci77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
Top Questions See all 55 Q&A
- "i like this concealer. it goes on smooth and doesn't look chalky. it helps cover dark circles or little blemishes. " in 15 reviews
- "true to its claim, this concealer is 'super blendable'. it applies very easily and blends into the skin in a jiffy with a few dabs of the fingers. it gives a medium coverage which is buildable, without looking cakey. it is a creamy concealer, very easy to work with, but eventually settles down to a matte finish. it stays on my oily/combination skin for 6-7 hours without creasing (i set this concealer with a loose powder)." in 11 reviews
- "I find it takes a lot more effort than I really find practical to blend it out, but I got a stick a few shades darker than my skin tone and I use it as a cream contour." in 8 reviews
- "If you have dry skin or dry patches do not use this on it unless you moisturize very well, otherwise it will cake and not blend very well." in 7 reviews
- "It does blend well with the skin tone and it comes in an easy to match number system, like I'm a 4-5-6 medium complexion. " in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos