BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Crayon. Covers Blemishes. Conceals Imperfections.

Conceal it all, big to small. True Match™ Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer offers customizable coverage from the tiniest of blemishes to larger areas of imperfections. The tip of the crayon allows for precise application, while the side of the crayon can easily canvas a larger area of skin. The innovative formula provides sheer to full coverage that blends easily and won’t look cakey.

Available in 6 natural shades.

• Isoparaffin

• What's the best way to blend this? The most I can do is pat it in...2 Answers
  • I'm new to make up, I want to try out something new with my life ...4 Answers
  • Okay, so a friend of mine uses this to contour her face & it alwa...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer
  • "I recently bought this true match crayon and it does a really great job at hiding dark circles or blemishes and even highlighting they should add a couple more varieties of skin tones thought because with the selection your given it might not match all skin tone (darker skin tones)." in 11 reviews
  • "I find it takes a lot more effort than I really find practical to blend it out, but I got a stick a few shades darker than my skin tone and I use it as a cream contour." in 8 reviews
  • "For people that deal with normal or slightly oily skin, this will be a good I think, but with dry skin like mine, it just doesn't work." in 7 reviews
  • "If you have dry skin or dry patches do not use this on it unless you moisturize very well, otherwise it will cake and not blend very well." in 7 reviews
  • "It does blend well with the skin tone and it comes in an easy to match number system, like I'm a 4-5-6 medium complexion. " in 5 reviews
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
To be completely honest I didn't like this at ALL. I gave it a lot of tries to make it work but I hated it. NOT GOOD FOR DRY SKIN. I would imagine that this product is good for oily skin but for mine it just looked completely casket, however whenever I did anyone else's makeup I would use this and it was so flawless! On my skin I felt like it was way too heavy to be used on dry skin. It clung onto every dry area even if there weren't dry spots and creases easily.
Haley K.
To me, the only good thing about these are the massive shade range (which have various undertones) and the amount of product you get. They smell weird (like maple syrup) are pricer, and go on cakey and thick and don't even cover your blemish! They move around even when set and it looks like you applied lots of makeup poorly. It clings to dry patches and can't be used under the eyes.
Brooke A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really using these for cream contouring and highlighting. The pencil like tip is really great for contouring precisely and the shade range is really good. As for using them for actual concealer these are not my favorite as the light shades are some what sheer. This concealer is easy to blend out and I would recommend them for highlighting and contouring.
Shayla S.
Boston
The color match on this was great for my skin, which is a huge plus, however after a few uses I started to notice that whenever I wore this I got whiteheads and broke out a little. If you're using it to cover redness around the nose area and pores, it's not for you. It emphasizes texture. It might be better for just simple blemishes.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Not the best concealer I have found. For some reason, it makes my skin look very dry and cracky... Also, it is not blendable at all, and it dries super quickly which is not ideal for blending and contouring. Good point is that it's portable and easy to carry around... but that's about it. Also, it smells bad, like plastic.
Alexus M.
Boston, MA
I tried this concealer but just did not like it. I'm not sure if it's the crayon form, instead of a liquid form, but it goes on very cakey and dry. It's not super easy to blend in and instantly sinks into dry spots and fine lines. This concealer is very unflattering and I wouldn't purchase it again.
Dilauri H.
I have mostly dry to normal skin and I find this concealer great for any use depending on what shade you chose. I always use this for my acne anywhere since I got the shade closest to my skin tone. Really easy to use and great to travel with since all you need are your fingers.
Brandi B.
Tallahassee, FL
I was okay with this concealer. My skin is very oily so I did have to keep blotting, but that is common with a lot of products. The coverage was nice. I like that it blended easily and didn't start to cake up. I also liked that it was an easy to apply crayon-like applicator.
Nico L.
This concealer is fine. it's alright for spots and blemishes, but not very blendable. and it definitely doesn't work as an under eye concealer. the coverage is just ok and it does not stay on all day. I love the other true match products but this one is not my favorite
Daniela M.
Fontana, CA
I purchased this product at Walgreens, not to use as a concealer but rather as conture. The shade I have is a few shades darker than my skin tone and does a good job as conture. Since it is a cream pencil with thick consistency, it does take a bit to blend out.
Misti M.
Corp Christi, TX
When choosing a concealer do you go lighter, darker, or same color as your Foundation?
Andrea G.
Rialto, CA
What is the consistency of this concealer?
I'm new to make up, I want to try out something new with my life I want to look good for myself and my husband how can I apply the concealer or how does it work?
Gabie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good for contouring? Do the darker colors run orangey/red? I need a replacement for my flower beauty bronzer that I think has been discontinued.
Amber S.
La Mirada, CA
I have a bit of acene spots and I can't seem to find a concealer that really hides them, is this one good?