BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Crayon. Covers Blemishes. Conceals Imperfections.

Conceal it all, big to small. True Match™ Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer offers customizable coverage from the tiniest of blemishes to larger areas of imperfections. The tip of the crayon allows for precise application, while the side of the crayon can easily canvas a larger area of skin. The innovative formula provides sheer to full coverage that blends easily and won’t look cakey.

Available in 6 natural shades.

• Isoparaffin

• What's the best way to blend this? The most I can do is p...2 Answers
  • I'm new to make up, I want to try out something new with ...4 Answers
  • Okay, so a friend of mine uses this to contour her face &...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer
  • "i like this concealer. it goes on smooth and doesn't look chalky. it helps cover dark circles or little blemishes. " in 15 reviews
  • "true to its claim, this concealer is 'super blendable'. it applies very easily and blends into the skin in a jiffy with a few dabs of the fingers. it gives a medium coverage which is buildable, without looking cakey. it is a creamy concealer, very easy to work with, but eventually settles down to a matte finish. it stays on my oily/combination skin for 6-7 hours without creasing (i set this concealer with a loose powder)." in 11 reviews
  • "I find it takes a lot more effort than I really find practical to blend it out, but I got a stick a few shades darker than my skin tone and I use it as a cream contour." in 8 reviews
  • "If you have dry skin or dry patches do not use this on it unless you moisturize very well, otherwise it will cake and not blend very well." in 7 reviews
  • "It does blend well with the skin tone and it comes in an easy to match number system, like I'm a 4-5-6 medium complexion. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie B.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris True Match Correcting Crayon Concealer 402 Peach 0.1 fl. oz. Stick more...
I think I'm the only review so far, so I'll try to really be in depth here. Honestly, this is the first color correcting product I have ever owned so my dislike for this product could either be a user error issue or maybe I just don't like color correctors in general and that's not the fault of this product. The product is easy to work with (blends easily and doesn't pull at the skin) and it doesn't make makeup look cakey / like you have a thousand layers on but it also doesn't color correct at all. I don't notice any difference whatsoever between when I use this product and when I don't. I have pretty dark undereye circles, so maybe I'm not using enough or I need something more full coverage but this just doesn't do it. There is no filter on this photo so you can see how much my dark circles are shining through even after concealer.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair/Light Warm more...
Not a fan. I actually really love the true match collection but this specific product was a miss. The texture is sticky and does not blend well. It feels like a glue stick as you are applying it to the face. Bought it twice because I thought I may have bought a defective product the first time. Second time I bought it confirmed my suspicion about the formula, it’s the consistency that’s bad.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: L'Oreal Paris True Match Correcting Crayon Concealer 404 Green 0.1 fl. oz. Stick more...
I have a lot of redness and pigmentation in my skin and this did not really cover anything up. And I felt like the oils in my skin just made it kind of move around. When I put my foundation over it I could see green hues through out my skin and I didn’t realize it until I was already at work. I do not recommend this
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
Review for: Light/Medium Neutral more...
I really liked this color correcting concealer. It has a slight pink tone to it which works awesome underneath my foundation to cancel out the dark spots on my face from acne scars! I would definitely recommend this to cover up dark spots or darkness under the eyes!
Tanairi R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Light/Medium Warm more...
My second favorite concealer hands down. it’s so easy to apply and blend and doesn’t feel cakey. The price is great and packaging is also why I like it so much. I’m constantly buying this product.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Review for: L'Oreal Paris True Match Correcting Crayon Concealer 405 Yellow 0.1 fl. oz. Stick more...
I don't know what happen with this Loreal product.. Loreal True Match collections have been amazing for my skin.. But [product:l'oreal-paris-true-match-correcting-crayon-concealer-405-yellow-0.1-fl.-oz.-stick] this corrector didn't seem to work for me. I tried applying it on some dark spots on my face and it just became cakey, didn't blend at all. Love ya Loreal this one was not for me..
Liz C.
Minneapolis
This is the BEST drugstore concealer ever! Covers bags under eyes, dark spots, scars, and zits. Stays on all day until you wash it off. Works well in humid to freezing conditions. If you are not into foundation try this!
Kathalina C.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Medium/Deep Warm more...
I love this concealer! It does the job for any day I was my under eye darkness or redness to go away. It is very blendable and I love that it is in crayon form. I would buy this again!
Briseida R.
Gold Beach
Review for: Light/Medium Warm, Light/Medium Neutral more...
Have used lots of different concealers and haven't liked them. Until I came across this one. It's the perfect shade it's long lasting and it's easy to apply and blend. I recommend however there isn't that big of a variety on shades at least not at the walmart where I got it. I also like the packaging! It's so cute it's like an actual crayon! 🖍
Shatoya D.
Review for: Light/Medium Warm more...
I have used this crayon concealer for years. I do not put it under my eyes, as it is more dry and does NOT blend as advertised! I do not ever use a brush or sponge either. I use this as a spot concealer, because it is very thick and has good coverage, and then I blend it out just a bit with my finger.
Andrea G.
Rialto, CA
What is the consistency of this concealer?
Misti M.
Corp Christi, TX
When choosing a concealer do you go lighter, darker, or same color as your Foundation?
I'm new to make up, I want to try out something new with my life I want to look good for myself and my husband how can I apply the concealer or how does it work?
Amber S.
La Mirada, CA
I have a bit of acene spots and I can't seem to find a concealer that really hides them, is this one good?
Beth F.
Does this provide heavy coverage?