L'Oréal Paris True Match™ PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #15 in Powder Foundation

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

True Match™ Powder precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Makeup, Blush, and Concealer. Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: you can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. True Match™ Powder’s formula contains a hint of pearl pigments that enhance your skin’s tone.

Wear True Match™ Powder over True Match™ Makeup or alone for a flawless look..

• Talc

• CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake

• "not a great product but decent." in 1 review
  • "If this is your shade, I highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "The matte finish it provides gives my look a nice, smooth, and natural style." in 1 review
  • "Lasts all day and has many shades availible to fit all skin tones." in 1 review
  • "I use it all over my face, over my foundation (same shade) and it leaves me face looking flawless!" in 1 review
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I purchased this powder to set down my foundation. I have extremely dry skin and it doesn’t seem to cling to bad to my dry patches. I believe it will work great for oily combination skin as well. It does hold my makeup in place all day too. They have different shades to choose from and depending on the shade it does add a little more coverage. I like to use this with a large fluffy powder brush and dust it all over my face to set down my foundation to get ready for other powder products so they blend well and don’t look patchy. Sometimes I use a darker color to contour my cheekbones. So it’s like you can get two products in one in some situations. Great product and highly recommend to everyone.
Rae Elle L.
Review for: Other more...
I originally bought N8 to contour on my medium skin(light medium over the winter) and it works great. I only have to dab it in the compact once, tap off excess, and apply to face with contour brush. It is super pigmented, so a little goes a very long way. I have pick axe scars and it kind of defines it, but if I tap it on, I was able to hide it. I've had it for months and I barely made a dent on it, with how pigmented it is.
I loved the long power of it so much that I just bought another one to apply over liquid foundation, W5. I apply YSL All Hours Foundation in BD40 with a sponge, tap W5 over it with a flat top brush, buff it in, and contour with N8. I dont like using the sponge it came in, since it retains most of the powder without actually applying it to your face, and the oils you pick up with the sponge can stick to the powder and harden it. No bueno.
W5 is way too light coverage for me to wear alone, since I have hyper pigmentation acne scars, so I spot conceal first for everyday wear. On my combination, textured skin, it blends well and stays on till I have to remove it by the end of the day. It is affordable, long lasting, and doesn't break me out. Awesome product. Would highly recommend
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Perfect Beige, Natural Buff more...
This has been such a staple in my fast every day 5 minute make up routine before work. I am the shade W5 in the winter and w6 in the summer normally. This pressed powder is so perfect on a clean face to even out your skin tone or even over foundation if you use a large fluffy brush to set the foundation. This does not crack and leaves my skin looking even toned and matte throughout the day which i love! If i have very little time for my makeup, i will use a fluffy brush to buff it into my skin and it does just enough for me to feel confident without the need to cover blemishes or discoloration with foundation! I have been using this for years because of the smooth consistency and the amazing color selection! This is something I’ll never remove from my make up routine!
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I love this product so much. It works so great with my skin tone which is very pale definitely it definitely covered up all my red spots and blemishes also you could even tell my pimples were there because this product. I. Added a few pictures of what my face looked like before I added the product and after I added the product there is a huge difference!!
Lela P.
Review for: True Beige more...
I used to absolutely love this powder, it was definitely my holy grail. It was one of the only products I have completely used up. I stopped using it and re-purchased last year, and all of a sudden i did not like it at all. Im not sure if the formula was changed from when i used to use it in highschool/college, but It was like i was using a completely different powder. This one had too much shimmer in it, was too dark for my skin, and broke me out. I gave it 3 stars because i used to love it but knocked 2 off because i no longer do and would never re-purchase
Angie K.
Hickory , NC
I love this powder! It’s one of my drugstore staples. It’s affordable and also is up there with the quality of higher end brands. It covers my pores and gives me a flawless finish. It doesn’t last as long as some of my favorites. But I like to wear on regular days where I’m only wearing makeup for 6 hours or less. I may have to touch up once. I can find a color that matches my pale skin which is important. So many brands offer a fair but still looks dark. But not L’Oréal, it matches pretty perfect. I will repurchase again and again
Destiny J.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Nut Brown, Mahogany, Cocoa more...
IT’S SO SOFT AND BLURRING ON MY SKIN. It’s my go-to all over powder. Now I vary between 3-ish shades, because my face is changing literally with every season. It does make me a little more red than I would like, although without any makeup i’m pretty red anyway so i could say it makes me more red. I’m personally not bothered by that fact that it oxidizes, I think it works better for me when it does. it’s just like the name super blendable and looks great alone as well is an all over powder after foundation. in the photo i did turn the brightness down all the way just to show how red it got, although it looks fine, it could be important to someone. ❤️ ALTHOUGH it’s great, it’s not that good and controlling my oils, but to be fair it doesn’t even say it’s mattifying anyway. still recommend i have to restock 😭🤦🏾‍♀️👑
Emily B.
This is my favorite drug store level powder. I’ve purchased it multiple times and will continue to purchase it again. It was easy to match it to my foundation and it seemed to lay nicely on my tricky combination skin. It lasted a long time in the hot Arizona sun and I rarely need to touch up unless I’m going out in the evening after wearing it all day. The price point seems pretty consistent through our multiple stores too. I would defiantly recommend this product!
Katelyn G.
Stewartsville, NJ
This face powder is amazing!! It goes on so smooth and matches the skin perfectly. I was using a $28 powder previous to this and I think this one is so much better, both quality and price. I definitely recommend giving this powder a try. My only criticism is that I do have pretty dry skin so sometimes using this makes that worse, but that’s just how it goes with face powder, it’s not because of this actual product. I just have to moisturize really well before using.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Although I use this product quite regularly, I’m not actually that pleased with it. My main reason for coming back to it again and again is that the color is perfect for my easily-tanned skin. I use the color W6 year-round, which is amazing for me. I have to say the matte texture is great, but it makes my pores look gigantic, and doesn’t layer well with any primer I have used thus far. Definitely looking for an alternative with my combination skin.
Melanie d.
Is this a good product?
Katelyn H.
Is this good for oily skin?
debbie p.
Texarkana, TX
Does this cause anyone skin to breakout ?
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Where can I find this?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Was it difficult for anyone to find their perfect shade?