BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy...2 Answers
  • Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
cass d.
This is a good press powder, found it on sale and got it. The only bad thing is I got the wrong color. But that will not stop me with a good product. I still use it to set my concealer when I want a more glam high light under my eyes and I use it for a eye shadow base. I recommend this product!
Julia L.
Amesbury, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Lovely finish but, if I’m honest, I prefer other brands’ powder - not my favorite, but not on my hate list if that makes sense. Good pricing and skin match, I’ll give it that!
Abby A.
The powder gives an airbrushed look. Not cakey at all! Seems to work great with all skin tones. A little bit goes a long way so this will last you for a very long time.
Chase C.
Rome
It looks very well. It makes it look very good, especially against my light skin tone. It sets so good on my skin. It doesn't leave bubbles in and on the foundation.
Trinity S.
Hampton
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I have used this powder since the beginning of my makeup journey and although I have hit pan it’s still going strong! The plastic is cracked and it’s extremely beat up but it is a great powder. It keeps my face matte and does not look cakey or move my foundation underneath. I have not used another pressed powder because this one does a great job. I do not use it as much as I used to since I have began baking but it is still nice to have!
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Miriam C.
Arlington , VA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
So I have this product for 2 weeks or so. My roommate recommended it to me. I really do like the powder so far but the packaging is really bad. She told me that every time she purchased it, it broke. So when I purchased it I purposely was very gentle with it. It only took 3 uses before the lid snapped off, so now I have to secure it with a hair tie. This makes it not great for carrying around in a purse or makeup bag, so thats why I am docking stars. If the packaging was improved it would be a great product!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I have been using this brand of Loreal for years as my go to powder. I don't wear a lot of make on my every day routine, but I do use this every day. I have never had any allergic reaction to it, it hasn't caused my skin to break out, and even after years of using this brand it hasn't changed. Thanks L'Oreal for keeping it the same all these years. I also love the fact that I can buy one pressed powder for the summer and one for the winter and I'm good to go! long lasting and relatively inexpensive.
Jeanette M.
Review for: Sun Beige more...
My best friend is actually the one who recommended this to me and I don't regret it one bit, the tone actually matches my face and it's light weight. I think the the one problem I have is it sponge it comes with, I'm not sure about other products but I feel like the sponge gets more product than my face does. But aside from that, using a brush is fine.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
Really like how the powder keeps the shine off. What is annoying is the foam applicator is stored on the other side where the mirror is. I have to open the mirror side to get the applicator, turn it around to apply powder on the applicator and then turn it around again to look in the mirror to apply the powde
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?