BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy...2 Answers
  • Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Charlotte M.
The best powder that I have used : easy to apply, perfect colour and very natural, I would recommend it !
grissy f.
A very good product!!! Love the smell. My skin looks bright and beatiful. Its very soft. I recomand this
Lucy M.
Really love this powder it‘s in my everyday make-up bag! It‘s also really good for on the go touch-ups!
genesis d.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
Es muy buen producto, sella, y no se cae fácilmente, cubre bastante y es perfecto y el tono es perfecto
Tamieka J.
Has a silky finish to it and I love it. It has more of a matte finish which works well for my skin type
Amanda M.
milan
Helps achieving the perfect finish look. I used quite often cause it helps giving that very good look.
Katrina S.
Windsor, ON
Great color options, really enjoyed the formula, didn’t break me out. Highly recommend for the price.
Isabeau B.
Landen
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Its A really Good powder. The only problem is that it’s still to dark for me.. my sister likes it too
Sofía Á.
Eagle Pass, TX
Great mineral make up. The powder absorbes face oil. Great finish, awesome price. Get drugstore pick.
doaa e.
I like it too much
And will order it again
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?