BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

Afifa A.
Savannah
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This does not make my face try, in fact it looks like I am not evening wearing any makeup. I love this product and I use this as a light everyday makeup or if you are in a hurry you can just put this on.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I have been using this for years. It lasts me a while and I love the way it feels and matches my skin well. I have no need to use other brands because this one is so good.
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
This true match really works. The minerals in it help make your makeup look flawless and fresh. They have so many colors to choose from so you can get your true match.
Aubrey R.
Portage
Love this powder! It looks great on the skin and really sets my concealer and foundations very well. It matches my skin tone well and is very long lasting. Overall a wonderful product!
Tiffany M.
White, SD
It works so flawlessly and keeps my pores virtually invisible, I like how it matches my color so well and brings out the most natural even tone I can pull off haha
Kim P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great powder for under $20. This mineral powder melts into the skin and doesn't leave a cakey look or feel to the skin. Great shade range and can be purchased for u der $10.
Chelsea W.
Owasso, OK
The powder works okay! Not the best I’ve ever used. It’s also more expensive than I would have paid. Only bought it because I had a coupon. It works well enough though
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
This is very good for setting your foundation, and it leaves a great matte finish! It helps to keep my makeup in place and it doesn't make my face look cakey! I also like to use to help make my foundation appear lighter if it is too dark, and it's great for baking as well! I would highly recommend this product, and would definitely buy it again!
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
So I have really oily skin and this helps my skin stay matte. It’s really hard to find something that works for me. I want to say this is a good product for the price. Sadly my skin didn’t want to work with the product and it caused me to break out more often than normal. It’s good but be careful if you have acne prone skin!
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS
Review for: Nude Beige more...

I have been using this powder since I was a teenager. I love the finish and it does not feel heavy. My skin is combination to dry and I am doing great. It does not take out fat to me when happening of the hours and the color stays by long time. I use it both with base and without base during the day. The difficult thing is that it is almost not available in drugstore, and I usually have to buy it on the Internet.
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?