BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Vanessa B.
St John, NL
I like this product i don't use it everyday but when I do it's such a good fix. Very light send don't make your face heavy
Eden C.
England
It's not my first choice of powder but it's very affordable and it does what it needs to do and that's what I love about it
Zara B.
Ajax, ON
Great product. Helps finish off the foundation amazingly. Doesnt look too cakey while still adding a little more coverage.
Samantha B.
Montreal
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This one helps my face redness go away, I’m not a big make up person but always stuck with this one (been over 10 years)
Valeria G.
Hace que al aplicarlo se ha facil y se ve a natural, idrata mi rostro y no hace que me salga esos molesto barritos
Lu M.
Perfecta cobertura, te deja un acabado súper bonito y lo encuentras en cualquier farmacia, además de que es muy versátil.
Ana M.
Kirkcaldy
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Super easy to use. Good price. Use frequently. Wouldn’t close any other product but this. Works well with all foundations
Dakota Z.
Wetaskiwin , AB
It didn't work as well as I was expecting It caked with the foundation I was using. I don't think I would choose it again
Emma T.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Great powder for all over the face. Doesn’t break me out which many powders do, and is the perfect formula and coverage.
Meghan S.
Carstairs, AB
Love this stuff. It’s comfortable and light when on the face, doesn’t feel heavy at all. The colour matching is perfect.
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?