BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Andreea S.
Bucharest
Sometimes i wear this as my foundation on days that i cant bother to put on a lot of makeup! it has a slight colour to it and a velvet finish
Natalie P.
Embrun
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Perfect!!!! Love this product!!! Best I have used! Good price, good quality long lasting! Definitely will continue to buy this!!! Love it!
Tarjinder D.
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I use this product to bronze up my face and I absolutely love it! It is easy to apply and leaves a great overall natural finish to my face.
Victoria A.
Birdwell , Barnsley
Nice to add a bit more coverage to your foundation or just to dust over to set. Can also be used alone. Great price would highly recommend
Kim G.
Oregon Square , Orpington
This is nice. It sits well on top of the true match foundation. I slightly prefer loose powders though. That's the only complaint I have.
Roxana G.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This powder is invisible. It keeps my makeup as fresh all day long, wards off shine and blurs fine lines of my face. I love this product.
Abigail M.
BRIERLEY HILL, BRIERLEY HILL
Helps mattify the skin and prolong makeup wear. However I feel as though it can start to look cakey if you need to blot during the day.
Annabel F.
This powder keeps me matte through out the day as I have oily skin. It doesn’t go cakey and doesn’t add too much coverage to my makeup.
Tahreen S.
Mysore Karnataka
It is an just product for me it is my favourite makeup product.... when I finish my makeup with this it just give me flawless finish
Shivani P.
It's a great powder. It blends so nicely and it does give me little cover. But I love it I will definitely repurchase this powder.
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?