BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy...2 Answers
  • Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Tania V.
Tengo la piel seca y la dermatitis seborreica, así que debo asegurarme de aplicar primero la crema hidratante necesaria. Es mucho mejor que su homólogo PRO Matte. Realmente seca mi piel
Loleeta P.
Kelowna
Really love how the powder really sets on your face it’s really easy toApply and it’s really nice for your skin helps your skin feel more soft and helps you look not cakey
Samantha L.
Aberystwyth, Aberystwyth
I really like the finish and feel of this powder. It definitely has a bit of coverage as well and made my skin look pretty flawless! However I think there's too little product for the price. I've definitely had better products for cheaper but if you have the extra cash to spend then I'd recommend it!
Chloe S.
Glasgow , Glasgow
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I love using this powder for work or just going out everyday use. It’s easy to apply and feels soft and velvety on skin. I have quite oily skin sometimes and I use this when I do as it keeps my foundation from going oily. When going for a fuller make up look however I don’t use this powder.
Aysla M.
True Match compact powder contains microfine particles that fuse to give a matte and homogenous effect on the skin.

Its flawless and natural coverage fits perfectly to the tone and texture of your skin.

Impossible to notice the difference between skin and makeup!
Jade N.
19 De Burgh Road, Colchester
I really like how lightweight this feels on my skin. It doesn’t make my face look cakey and will stay put all day. This shade is a great match for my skin tone too.  Definetely a go to product when my foundation needs touching up throughout the day.
Sabrina L.
Whitby
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
A great drug store powder! I found it didn’t keep my under eyes from creasing but otherwise the rest of my face was set all day! Comes in tons of colours and has an inoffensive satin matte finish. Good if you can’t find your shade in a better powder.
Emma A.
Ripon
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Love this powder as it seems to help very well under the eyes and keeps makeup in place all day. It gives a natural finish and blends well into the skin. It is very easy to apply. I will restock this powder when I run out.
Sarah W.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I bought this powder because I realised I was heading on holiday and had no powder. TRAGEDY! I just saw this in the store and purchased it. I am so impressed. I have combination skin that starts to look extremely shiny around midday. This powder not only kept that in check but it is a great size for me to throw in my purse. I absolutely love it, and will definitely be purchasing it again once I use it up!
Lisa V.
Paris
Je suis satisfaite de cette poudre libre de chez L'Oréal Paris. J'en applique de temps en temps, soit en ultime étape de mon maquillage soit pour masquer la brillance de ma peau, sans autre produit de maquillage. Je suis satisfaite de cette poudre, la couvrance est bonne, j'ai l'effet matifiant matifiant recherché.
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?