BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy...2 Answers
  • Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Tiffany L.
Love way it looks feels good on skin leave my skin looking fresh pretty beautiful love it so do my friends
Jade a.
My memory is foggy on this but I take that as a sign I wasn’t super impressed. Try it if you dare I guess.
Tahane A.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Love this compact makeup pressed powder, goes on smooth and not to cakey and is a perfect match for my skin
Shelby  M.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This product was good, I normally use Avon products but this one held up nicely when I needed some ASAP!
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Review for: Sand Beige more...
This has a slight shimmer to it so it's not as powdery and matte which is a new spin on powder foundation
Anelise F.
Good coverage and works well with my skin type. Recommend to people with oily skin. Great to touch up!
Hanna S.
Lake City, FL
This is okay I just didn’t really like the shade selection it was not the best but I do like the powder
Gabriela G.
Worcester, MA
I love this powder! I use it to set my concealer on an every day basis! It does not look cakey at all!
Kate C.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Great product!! but I wouldn't recommend at all for dry skin because it tends to dry out the skin a lot
Kayleigh B.
Looks great and feels great. Good coverage and definitely one of my go to products. Highly recommended
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?