BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy...2 Answers
  • Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Katelinde D.
I feel like the powder didn't stay on my face very long. Before I knew it, basically all the product disappeared.
Debbie D.
Brandon, MS
Great product. It works awesome. I love the shades. It has full coverage. Gets into the fine lines occasionally.
Mariya P.
Knoxville , TN
I don't always use this powder but if I do use one this one does the job . I haven't tried any other ones yet ..
Jamie M.
French Lick, IN
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Good coverage. I have oily skin and it helps keep my face dry for quite awhile, but doesn't give a cakey feeling.
Samantha O.
Cheboygan
I have always had good luck finding colors to match my fair skin and they are always very light but yet conceling
♥eNjOyYoUrLiFe♥ H.
Naugatuck
It's ok it doesn't last long gets cakey and my skin looks super oily when it's on a while . Wouldn't buy again.
Salia B.
calexico, CA
todos los productos loreal don buenísimos excelente calidad y duración y sobre todo el mejor cuidado a mi piel
kate e.
Yadkinville
Love this powder. My sister is the one aho i recommended this to and she doesn't use anything other than this!
janet G.
Perth amboy
Purchased at: Walgreens
Es buenisimo perfecto y suave y tiene un olor que me encanta yo lo utilizo los compro de cada rato es perfecto
Lacy L.
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?