BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Olga G.
Donna, TX
La pigmentación del producto es muy buena además de los tonos del color realmente es muy buena marca de buenicima cálida
Eileen L.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This was a new experiment for me and it was a success! I don't use makeup much but when I use this I thoroughly enjoy it!
Stevie M.
Kelso
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This color worked well for my skin tone. It made my face look so soft and beautiful. I would definitely purchase again
Anna V.
Bedford, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Sun Beige more...
Makes your face look horrible I looked like a toy, I hated it, I had to give it to my friend to avoid throwing it away.
Adollzlife J.
Championsgate
This is my go to pressed powder! I apply this over my foundation to set my entire face when I want a more natural look
samantha g.
San Diego
I liked this the best still use it when I do my makeup. Found it tho be one of the better mineral powders to have tried
Julie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for blending liquid makeups fine lines. It makes everything blend together perfectly. Can't go without powder.
Jennifer W.
Charlotte
Good selection of colors. It felt like it sat on top of my skin in a course milled grain. Like dirt almost. Not for me.
Shelby M.
Starkville, MS
I use it everyday after my foundation/concealer. I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup set and reduces shin all day!
Harley C.
A great powder to supplement coverage if your foundation isnt doing enough. Good drug store price. Available everywhere
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?