BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
I have a problem with the trumatch products not actually matching matching with my skin. But if I had to put something on it would work.
Melissa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product dose it's job it's a good on the good to go se on well you can used it for your everyday make up and it well blend in well.
Megan B.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Really cakey, and i was broke me out. Not long wearing what so ever and the lightest shade was still slightly too dark for my complexion.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Great Product! It blends and sets so naturally! This was a wedding day go to and we kept it in the first aid kit for emergency touch ups!
Savannah Y.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This powder is great for me. Covers me redness and really finishes my look. Be sure to buy the correct shade or it could wash you out!
Melissa M.
Waynesville, MO
Compares decently to some high end products. Wish it came with a better applicator but that's why you should own a good set of brushes.
Mary S.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
It’s a good powder not my favorite but others make like it. I like some of the L’Oréal products but this one I probably won’t by again.
alexis f.
Linthicum, MD
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Powder this powder matches my skin perfect they have so many shades you will always find you color!
audrey w.
michigan baby
The ONLY powder that adds good coverage, doesnt cake, and is my perfect color match. Only downsize is i go through about 3 or 4 a year
Bryonna R.
Greenwich
This is a great product, I love it it’s absolutely amazing. I would totally buy it again. And I’d recommend it to anyone into makeup.
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?