BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy...2 Answers
  • Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Best compact mineral powder around. I've tried the loose mineral powder and it's made my face look like I had product on but this one does not.
Varsha P.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I just love this product.. it gives a beautiful shine.. best for party look .. very easy to apply .. comes along with brush and mirror also ..
Lauren J.
Cary , NC
This is the best affordable powder ! Great to set foundation and give N extra layer of coverage I’m a huge fan of the loreal true match line
Aiden D.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This powder feels and looks so soft on the skin. It doesn't appear cakey at all and stays on pretty well. It keeps my face from looking oily.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I like to use this after I've set my liquid foundation. I think it acts as a wonderful finishing powder to help lock on the face for the day!
Renegade 🙌.
Gwynn oak, MD
Lived for this before fit me and Sacha. I used it for a perfect press but the color was always a little to Golden for my olive under tones
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
I Like this for the heavy duty days when I really need to lock my foundation it... it's a heavier powder and helps keep that foundation on
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
It's an alright powder, I usually keep it in my purse for emergency touch ups throughout the day. It can look cakey if you apply too much.
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I use this to soften shine over my liquid foundation throughout the day. I wish it came in a lighter shade than this, but it does the job!
Megan B.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Really cakey, and i was broke me out. Not long wearing what so ever and the lightest shade was still slightly too dark for my complexion.
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?