BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Shine Eraser. 16 Hour Shine-Free. Oil Free.

From the True Match family, comes a new Instant Shine Eraser Powder in a unique mineral formula that offers up to 16 hours of fresh, true color without oil breakthrough for a flawless look that lasts all day. True Match™ Mineral Pressed Powder provides versatile coverage: You can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. Available in 8 skin-true shades to precisely match your skin’s tone and texture.

• Talc

• Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy...2 Answers
  • Does this provide any coverage?2 Answers
  • I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most impor...1 Answers
Courtney B.
True Match is somewhat expensive for my taste but if you want a natural and smooth finish this product really does the trick for giving a softer appearance to the skin
Gypsy M.
Angola, NY
I definitely have an oily face so I have an oily base to work with and I need to finish with some type of translucent powder or you can see how oily I really am.
Jasmine H.
Douglasville, GA
Use this on a daily love it so much. It makes my skin look so great and not like I’m wearing a lot of makeup and it’s very buildable for those who want a mAtte look
Katherine W.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This powder is nice! It is not the best powder out there, and doesn't keep you matte all day, but it does act as a ok powder. Better for touch ups through out the day.
carlin p.
Alachua, FL
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I USE ALL THE TRUEMATCH PRODUCTS I love them soooo much because before I had always mixed foundations and concealers but I like this better it's solo much easier
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,282 reviews
Love this color love all the nude colors like simple soft natural looking makeup nothing dark at all goes with everything too and it’s great price famous designer too highly recommend this quality nothing like it out there
Rose R.
Smooth and easy to apply, all tones available for all tones of skins. Good price at the pharmacy too!
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
I had never used them but O M G this was perfect!!! I would totally recommend it it's not like others that don't let ur skin breathe and it also spreads evenly!
Sara H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My skin is rather dry! This covers up lots of aging spots and it doesn’t seem to make my skin dry or show dry skin. Color matches perfectly with my fair skin.
Priscella M.
I didn’t like this powder on me because it made me look chalky, dry and I usually have oily skin. Sorry but this is a no for me and I won’t be repurchasing.
Melanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this provide any coverage?
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Can this be used in place of foundation on somewhat ruddy/uneven but otherwise generally blemish - free skin? Does it provide enough coverage to be used alone or is it strictly a second step kind of powder?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
I heard wonders about this. Does it last long? Most importantly does it looks natural not caked on?