BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2014)
Olivia T.
Jefferson City, MO
Simply amazing I don't think that there are many words I thag can describe this powder
Caitee G.
Fulton, MS
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This product I own and do not like! My bottle is still nearly full as you can see. I only use it if I absolutely have to. It’s not long lasting and leaves your face very splotchy. I will not be buying this product again
Amanda L.
Parker, AZ
This is my very best friend. This mineral powder is awesome. Covers all my blemishes and uneven skin tone like a boss. Highly affordable drug store makeup. Does not leave you skin loving caking. When I wear it people tell me how great my complexion is and how smooth my face is. Love this product. I don't have a filter on my photo because I wanted to show the overage is true =)
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
Totall and absolutelly recommend is the best really leave my face totally matte really recommend
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Love this product it matches my skin perfectly and it takes away my oiliness
shannon d.
I've used this powder for a while and I really do like it. It is a compact so it comes with a mirror & powder all together. It's about $8-$10 depending on where you shop.
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love the finish I puts over my liquid foundation! it's a lightweight powder that has a skin tone for everyone! really is my true match! the picture is the product on my skin!
Katerina C.
Havířov
Drugstore. First, I must apologise for the picture, because I did not found it on the influenster. But BUT this is luxury!!!!!!! I prefer this for summer, no corector no conceleral. Just sun cream and THIS. It blend really well. No redness. It covere everything
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This is my go to powder foundation! It has an amazing coverage and they have a ton of different shades! I use this product a lot! I definitely would give it a try if you haven't yet!
Rama A.
Review for: Light Ivory, Soft Ivory more...
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I have super sensitive skin, so for many years I bough really expensive department store makeup brands. Nothing ever gave me a good coverage. I even tried the Bare Minerals product and that didn't work out either. A lot of makeup I was allergic to as well. When this product hot the shelves years ago, it changed my life!! I have Lupus and due to the diease I have what's called the butterfly rash. It's pretty common with SLE. I have dark spots of pigmented skin, red blotches and I also have severe acne. I don't like the heavy feel of primer, moisterizer, liquid foundation, concealer and powder! I wanted all in 1 products! #1 I use the Magic Perfecting cream by Loreal. Then I use the Mineral Powder. You can get a light coverage or a heavy coverage depending on how much you apply. I apply a lot of the mineral powder, but what's important is that it doesn't feel like a lot! It really doesn't feel like I have any makeup on at all. Now every now and again I have a red spot that i can't get covered even when using the small brush with the mineral powder. Then I have to use a concealer and I either use the green crayon like Loreal concealer or the skin color one. Just depends on the type of spot. And that's pretty rare that I have to use those. 90% of the time the Mineral Powder does the trick. Now I use to NEVER show my face without makeup on. I mean never. I remember one time my best friend dropped by with out calling ahead. She was in the neighborhood. I had no makeup on. I had her wait outside until I got my makeup out then opened the door told her to come in and have a seat on the couch and I quickly put my Loreal Magic Perfecting Cream on and them my Loreal Mineral Powder on. I was so embarrassed. Even when I've been admitted to the hospital I have my makeup on. I would shower or sponge bath and get at least up to the step of my mineral powder on. (I usually wear full makeup. Brows, eyeshadow, eyeliner, contouring pallet, blush, mascara, the setting spray. The Loreal setting spray is amazing! It keeps your makeup on all day long!!
Not only do I have Lupus, but I have a whole array of health issues from heart and lung damage to degenerative bone diease and a book worth of health issues in between!!!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!