BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2002)
maricela f.
This is great for a quick foundation to grab instead of using your more higher end one, if you're just going to the post office or studying at the coffee shop. I would buy this again, but I tend to stick to my higher end foundations.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is the exact powder foundation I used in HS and though I was a little darker then from spending much more time in the sun than I do now, I know this this shade match was all kinds of wrong! I don't exactly remember the details but I do remember liking this product, which means it must have kept shininess down to a minimum because that was my biggest concern after my walk to school in the morning! 😅. I liked it enough that if I run across tgis again I will go for a much better shade match and try again! 🖒 (for now..)
Bristina H.
Broadway, NC
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I like L’Oréal products. They aren’t super expensive which is always a plus. This did fine coverage but didn’t sit well. It normally came off by early afternoon (and yes I use primer and B.B. cream first).
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This is a great drugstore powder foundation. It lasts a long time, has great coverage and is priced well. I like to get all my shopping done in as few trips as possible and this foundation comes from Target. No special trip to a cosmetics store. For this price, this is a great product.
Joanny R.
I LOVE this powder. When it says " super-blendable" they were not lying! I use the shade W5 sand beige and this color goes so nice with my skin in the summer as well as in the winter. It feels super light and sets the make up very well. I tend to place more product under my eyes to set my concealer and cream highlighter and it does not crease nor transfer down my face. I will forever keep using this powder and recommend it to everyone! This will be perfect if you also have oily skin. I recommend using the liquid foundation from L'Oreal Infallible with this powder. They go very nice together if you have oily skin like I do.
Megan S.
The powder is finely milled so it blends amazing.
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
My go to powder foundation, i use it everyday on top of my matte liquid foundation for a flawless look! I would highly recommend
Rama A.
Review for: Light Ivory, Soft Ivory more...
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I have super sensitive skin, so for many years I bough really expensive department store makeup brands. Nothing ever gave me a good coverage. I even tried the Bare Minerals product and that didn't work out either. A lot of makeup I was allergic to as well. When this product hot the shelves years ago, it changed my life!! I have Lupus and due to the diease I have what's called the butterfly rash. It's pretty common with SLE. I have dark spots of pigmented skin, red blotches and I also have severe acne. I don't like the heavy feel of primer, moisterizer, liquid foundation, concealer and powder! I wanted all in 1 products! #1 I use the Magic Perfecting cream by Loreal. Then I use the Mineral Powder. You can get a light coverage or a heavy coverage depending on how much you apply. I apply a lot of the mineral powder, but what's important is that it doesn't feel like a lot! It really doesn't feel like I have any makeup on at all. Now every now and again I have a red spot that i can't get covered even when using the small brush with the mineral powder. Then I have to use a concealer and I either use the green crayon like Loreal concealer or the skin color one. Just depends on the type of spot. And that's pretty rare that I have to use those. 90% of the time the Mineral Powder does the trick. Now I use to NEVER show my face without makeup on. I mean never. I remember one time my best friend dropped by with out calling ahead. She was in the neighborhood. I had no makeup on. I had her wait outside until I got my makeup out then opened the door told her to come in and have a seat on the couch and I quickly put my Loreal Magic Perfecting Cream on and them my Loreal Mineral Powder on. I was so embarrassed. Even when I've been admitted to the hospital I have my makeup on. I would shower or sponge bath and get at least up to the step of my mineral powder on. (I usually wear full makeup. Brows, eyeshadow, eyeliner, contouring pallet, blush, mascara, the setting spray. The Loreal setting spray is amazing! It keeps your makeup on all day long!!
Not only do I have Lupus, but I have a whole array of health issues from heart and lung damage to degenerative bone diease and a book worth of health issues in between!!!
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I love the concept of this that you have loose powder and your little travel-size brush that you can take along with you in your purse but the product seems to dump out and you lose a lot of it so you waste a lot of product with this if they could fix that one glitch this would be a perfect Buy bc its perfectly convenient the color does good it Blends well
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Love the brush it comes with it gets everything blending in well soft and not irritating very easy to use and foundation isn't greasy
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!