BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Tomica P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I am new to the makeup world. I don't need it but I want to enhance my looks. I figured since I don't know what color to buy this would be the best choice. This made me look like a ghost. It was either way to light it way to dark . Either way I will go to Sephora so they can do a color match instead.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
I wouldn't recommend this product. The powder doesn't come through the brush all that well and the brush is rough. You can't even tell if the powder is good because barely any comes out.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
My skin changes by seasons. if it's cold out it is dry and when it is hot out it almost feels oily. on dry days I don't use it because I appear ashy but it's perfect for my summer days.
Kristina A.
O Fallon, MO
This is my go-to drug store brand powder. It's such a perfect match to my skin tone and even controls my oily skin fairly well. I love this nearly as much as my department store brand.
kim h.
akron
This product is average, definitely not my favorite L’Oréal product. I feel as though the powder finish makes my skin appear dry. It’s affordable though so would recommend to someone who doesn’t have dry skin already
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
I really like this product. It is kinda pricey but it seems to be worth it. Give my a flawless cover with out making my face oily. only problem is that a lot of powder comes out so you have to dust some off before you use and the brush is not very good.
Yaimee O.
I used this once, and I did not like how it looked. It left a weird tone to my face. it also looked like I was wearing make up. Other people could see the powder. It did not blend well.
Jonnika E.
This powder is great! I've been using it for almost 5 years in w3. It has nice coverage and very natural. It works well for my sensitive and oily skin. It doesn't make my face cakey.
Jennifer R.
Arlington, VA
The powder itself is fine but I found that the brush it comes with isn't the best one to use. I found it didn't blend very well. I used my own brush and found it worked a lot better!
tina b.
Rochester, PA
This powder is very light weight but has great coverage its a little pricey but well worth it. It blends so nicely and even it will make you never want tovuse liquid foundation again.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!