BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Kellye T.
Porter, TX
I used this in high school and thought it was okay, then tried it again recently and I love it! It sets for a flawless foundation and matches perfectly.
Hollie N.
Medium coverage, slightly cakey, however I like the wide range of skin color choices to suit my very fair skin. Also it has a good value for the price.
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I really like this product and have been using it for a few years now. It is very light and easy to build to a fuller coverage. I will always use this!
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
Love this! It a good one too! I enjoy the little brush it comes with! Not my top choice, but will use it once in awhile. It actually works real well tho!
Mia K.
This is a great power foundation , however when I used it, I had a lot of shine. it would last for part of the day but I would constantly have to reapply
Dominique M.
Donora, PA
This powder is very good. It blends on well with skin and does not look as powdery as some I have used. It lasts and works well to keep t zone non oily.
Emily M.
I love using the lorèal true match powder foundation when being outside all day. It's very light on the skin but still has that light to medium coverage.
Samantha F.
Springfield
I love this powder foundation and I think it’s a dupe for the bare minerals powder foundation. The coverage is great and doesn’t look ever look heavy.
Frankie W.
Hollow Rock, TN
I used this for years but honestly it can make your face look so cakey. It is also very easily wiped off; unintentionally. It also has a horrid smell.
Jasmine L.
Really good powder to set your foundation, especially because it is super blendable and it does not look cakey on my face, also it is very affordable!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!