BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Im currently using this and I couldn't be happier with it. It matches my skin tone wonderfully and goes on smooth. Leaves my face fresh when I take it off. The best part is its long lasting.
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
I really like this product. It is kinda pricey but it seems to be worth it. Give my a flawless cover with out making my face oily. only problem is that a lot of powder comes out so you have to dust some off before you use and the brush is not very good.
Samantha W.
Jericho, NY
I like to use this product in the darkest shade as a bronzer. I personally hate glittery/shimmer bronzers and this powder does a great job contouring! ;) I also use the beige as a regular powder. Great pigmentation!
Selena S.
Moline, IL
I love this powder it makes my skin feel kid, and on some hot days it never comes off and it actually helps my skin. I can only wear the powder and it makes my skin look sooooo healthy.
Holly P.
Alexandria, VA
It's a good powder my only problem is with the packaging. It is not easy to get the powder out of the jar without there being a huge mess and losing a lot of product. If they remade this product with different packaging I would definitely buy it again.
Hailey M.
Wichita
I LOVE this product! It is my go-to foundation! I have used it continually for the past 5 years, and I haven't found another product that give me such lightweight and perfect coverage.
kim h.
akron
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
This product is average, definitely not my favorite L’Oréal product. I feel as though the powder finish makes my skin appear dry. It’s affordable though so would recommend to someone who doesn’t have dry skin already
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
My skin changes by seasons. if it's cold out it is dry and when it is hot out it almost feels oily. on dry days I don't use it because I appear ashy but it's perfect for my summer days.
Jessie B.
Bountiful, UT
I love this make-up! It goes on smooth and clean and doesn't leave that dreaded orange line along your jaw. The color blends flawlessly and leaves the skin with a natural look that immediately boosts my confidence! Stays on all day without drying out the skin or pooling into oily puddles. Great buy!
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
I like the brush, it's very soft and it distributes the make-up perfectly. They have a lot of shades. I feel like coverage wise it doesn't blend very well. You can always see the powder.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!