BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

Reviews (2014)
Buy on Amazon*
Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this so much I bought one in every bag that I use so that I'll never be without it LOL
I love how it's matte and not shimmery like the other powders.
Jenny L.
This powder is great and blends really nicely. I really like how there's a separate opening for the sponge. It can be a bit drying but overall it's great.
Julia M.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
The brush was difficult to use and I found it hard to dispense the makeup. The makeup worked ok, but I switched to other products that were easier to use.
Ashley B.
Dayton, OH
I wear this on a daily basis. There are plenty of color options to choose from, so matching was not an issue at all! I will continue to buy and wear this!!
Melissa D.
Plainville, CT
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This is just as good as paying more for bare minerals. it has staying power, covers and blends well. my super sensitive skin did not rebel at this product
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
I love this product!!!! It is imoerqtuve for me everyday!!!! Makes me feel excellent and very good quality... totally I recommend it to everyone. I loveee!
Daisy Y.
Like that it comes with a brush that works for my face . Inoiwder is very loose . Careful not to dab too much on brush. It looks a bit thick on me though .
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Love this foundation, lasts a long time, & covers all my blemishes & spots.
Hate it when I run out & have to use another type, until I can order some more
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
Love this powder. Medium coverage and great for dry skin. The best buy is when CVS has buy 2 Loreal products get one 50% off, get this and the foundation.
Melissa F.
White Hall, Ar
I love this product you can use it as a powder or you can use it as the actual foundation it covers very well I've never had an issue of drying my face out
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!