BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Bismuth Oxychloride
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Molly H.
Definantly a fan of this product, covered up blemishes nicely and worked well for adding a matte touch to my usually oily skin. It is build able so you can control how much coverage you want
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I love this product so much the formula is phenomenal. The downside is I'm so pale, they don't have my typical shade. Sometimes the lightest one is okay just depends. I use it to bake my face.
Clorise W.
I use this foundation daily it makes my skin feel beautiful. It helps with any uneven spots or breakouts it also helps with sunscreen so I don't have to worry about that. I love this product .
Danielle R.
Tullahoma, TN
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I love this powder! I use it on top of a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation and it blends so well. It doesn't break out my sensitive skin and it is very lightweight, but lasts all day!
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this product! I also use the liquid foundation of L'Oreal true match super blendable. This product is a vital part of my makeup routine every morning. As you can see I use it a lot 😂😂
Chelsea G.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I love this! You put it on dry, but it dries wet. It's an interesting texture but I like how it doesn't feel oily on your skin. Make sure your skin feel clean and it really is weightless!!
Abby K.
I've used this product for about two years now and I really like it. It's one of the more expensive drugstore powders but it's worth it in terms of color selection and great staying power.
CIARA D.
Cada vez que hablo de LÓréal es hablar de un excelente producto pero con un increíble precio cosa que buscamos todas las mujeres. productos de calidad a buen precio. este en especial es uno de mis favoritos indiscutiblemente. este polvo compacto es increíble, no me causa alergia, los tonos son muy parecidos al color de mi piel, me mantiene el rostro suave y definitivamente estoy enamorada de el.. Creo que no dejare de usarlo... Se los recomiendo a TODAS las mujeres vayan y busquen el suyo..
Catherine S.
St Clr Shores, MI
The color was a "true match" to my skin tone. It comes out on the skin as it appears. I do not like how thick and powdery it is, it just stacks on top of your face and is very noticeable.
tanya d.
I must say this by far is the best face powder i have EVER tried. It will cover most skin imperfection you have have and it is a very reasonable price for such a great coverage i love it !!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!