BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #24 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Michelle G.
Crookston, MN
I like this powder because it feels like it's a foundation powder. And I like that because I an get extra coverage. It also sets my foundation and concealer.
Julia M.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
The brush was difficult to use and I found it hard to dispense the makeup. The makeup worked ok, but I switched to other products that were easier to use.
Melissa D.
Plainville, CT
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This is just as good as paying more for bare minerals. it has staying power, covers and blends well. my super sensitive skin did not rebel at this product
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
I love this product!!!! It is imoerqtuve for me everyday!!!! Makes me feel excellent and very good quality... totally I recommend it to everyone. I loveee!
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Love this foundation, lasts a long time, & covers all my blemishes & spots.
Hate it when I run out & have to use another type, until I can order some more
Jetzabel P.
Tucson, AZ
I had been using MAC powder for a while but I decided to cut back on some expenses and started trying new products and so far I LOVE my True Match Powder!
Daisy Y.
Like that it comes with a brush that works for my face . Inoiwder is very loose . Careful not to dab too much on brush. It looks a bit thick on me though .
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
Love this powder. Medium coverage and great for dry skin. The best buy is when CVS has buy 2 Loreal products get one 50% off, get this and the foundation.
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love this powder foundation. It is my everyday foundation. You don't have to use much and your face doesn't feel gross like it does with liquid foundation.
Traci F.
Calhoun, LA
Easy to apply, I personally have to use a primer or you can tell I have dry patches. I can reapply where I need more coverage.  It lasts me a long time too,
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!