BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2033)
Kelsey F.
Scottsburg , IN
Isn’t my top go to but I really liked it. It is one of my top 5 definitely I am very picky when it comes to powder but it did what it was suppose to do!
Abigail B.
Silsbee, TX
Great loose powder foundation. This stuff is amazing. Now it's a bit pricey for me but it does come with a kabuki brush tho so I think it actually makes it fair, plus the quality of the product us worth it. It's very light feeling but covers really good exspecially fo a powder foundation. It also evens my face and skin tone out. It doesn't get cakey and it goes on and stays on easily and great.
LEAR30260 maria q.
If you are looking for an affordable easy to find drugstore powder this is the one.
I have very pale skin, a shade for me was very easy to find there are plenty to choose from.
My skin gets oily around my nose but even a light coverage from this seemed to hide it.
I only had to use this once in the morning and it still looked great at night.
I wasn't much a fan of the brush that it came with and always chose to use another one, but it's very neat that it comes with one, was just a little small for my liking. Using this over a primer really makes a difference. I've been able to go out with just this powder foundation before and felt completely confident in the coverage
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
For me, it doesn't do the trick it feels like its trans lucid powder, I'm and oily skin so it really doesn't help keeping matte or anything, my sister on the other hand and dry and it works good for her
Ivanna D.
Burlington, CT
I really like this powder! it definitely does the job!! Every since starting to wear make-up this series of foundation products has been a main part of my look.
jamie h.
I am not going to put it everywhere on my face but it truly works well as a concealer for me. Blends everything together, can hardly tell I am wearing anything.
Amber T.
Middleburg, FL
I have been using this product with the matching foundation for years now. Have to say best one I have used. Blends very well. No one ever knows I'm wearing it.
Taylor B.
I actually loved this powder! I found the perfect match for my skin, and I feel it goes on very smoothly, it wasn't a very powdery look! And the price is great!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I like this powder, recently I have been buying it a lot. One of the cons is that you'll look fab for like an hour then you have to go reapply it over and over.
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I think this is my favorite of powders. I have three shades that I use together for contouring, shading and highlighting. Coverage is great and cleans off easy.
Angel F.
Ferriday, LA
How good does this work?
Perla R.
Looking for a new face powder, I usually use translucent but since it's summer time I want to just use powder so just want to know if it's pigmented enough to use as foundation
Chelsea C.
Does this have a shade that would work for very fair skin? Many fair powders make my skin slightly orange.
Layla B.
Dudley, Dudley
Does this work as a concealer too?
bryanna a.
Las Cruces , NM
Is this product good for oily to combo skin? I love bare minerals and was thinking about purchasing this?