BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2015)
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I like this powder, recently I have been buying it a lot. One of the cons is that you'll look fab for like an hour then you have to go reapply it over and over.
Amber T.
Middleburg, FL
I have been using this product with the matching foundation for years now. Have to say best one I have used. Blends very well. No one ever knows I'm wearing it.
Sam R.
This powdery is actually my favorite thing to use. It isn't very powdery and it also isn't very moist. It works extremely well and brings the color you need n
Carlyn  W.
Nikiski, AK
Love this product, totally gives me a doll like look, which I love, I also use the brush it came with for all sorts of thing, amazing product, highly recommend
Kristin P.
For being so cheap, this isn't a bad little concealer. I thought because it was minerals it would be too sheer of coverage, but it actually covers very well.
angie r.
San Jose, CA
ITS A GREAT POWDER, I WOULD SAY ITS MEDIUM COVERAGE, I NO LONGER USE THIS EXACT POWDER BUT IVE USED IT IN THE PAST AND LOVED IT. MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO IT.
Morgan N.
The product was very nice, but I found it difficult to use. With the powder is such a small container it was hard to get the right amount needed onto the brush
Hannah G.
Lansing, IA
Really good coverage! Sometimes it made me face look a little too dull and fake though. Or it would cake so much that it would make my pours look super weird.
Lindsey F.
Charlotte, NC
I don't like the way the product is set up, with the brush attached. The brush isn't great at all; it actually felt rough on myself. The makeup itself is fine!
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
I loved the texture and feel of the pressed powder but unfortunately it made me break out a lot. It does well with matching my skin though and keeps me matte.
Emily B.
Does this work well on oily skin?
Maria S.
Enfield, CT
This looks so convenient because the brush is right attached to the powder. But is it messy since you can't control how much really goes on the brush?
Angel F.
Ferriday, LA
How good does this work?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does anyone recommend this ?
Amy H.
How well does this work?