BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Carlyn  W.
Nikiski, AK
Love this product, totally gives me a doll like look, which I love, I also use the brush it came with for all sorts of thing, amazing product, highly recommend
angie r.
San Jose, CA
ITS A GREAT POWDER, I WOULD SAY ITS MEDIUM COVERAGE, I NO LONGER USE THIS EXACT POWDER BUT IVE USED IT IN THE PAST AND LOVED IT. MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO IT.
Hannah G.
Lansing, IA
Really good coverage! Sometimes it made me face look a little too dull and fake though. Or it would cake so much that it would make my pours look super weird.
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
I loved the texture and feel of the pressed powder but unfortunately it made me break out a lot. It does well with matching my skin though and keeps me matte.
Lindsey F.
Charlotte, NC
I don't like the way the product is set up, with the brush attached. The brush isn't great at all; it actually felt rough on myself. The makeup itself is fine!
Michelle G.
Crookston, MN
I like this powder because it feels like it's a foundation powder. And I like that because I an get extra coverage. It also sets my foundation and concealer.
Brittany G.
This is by far the priciest foundation in my collection but worth every cent! I love this powder, it feels amazing on my skin and leaves me looking flawless
Magee J.
Salisbury, NC
It works pretty good & it matched really well but it isn't my favorite. I like how it is compacted with the mirror though :) it's pretty good for the price.
Leah H.
Albion, MI
I have used this brand for years. I tend to have oily skin and blemishes from time to time and this foundation provides full coverage and helps the oiliness.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
This is a very good affordable powder foundation. The more you buff it in the more coverage youll get. I can get a light medium coverage and it lasts all day
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!