BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Lourdes S.
Northampton, MA
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I have super sensitive skin, so for many years I bough really expensive department store makeup brands. Nothing ever gave me a good coverage...
Alizaida G.
Review for: Other more...
! Made my skin look flawless!!!!! It didnt settle in lines or pores. It didnt cake on my problem areas. It didnt accentuated lines, pores, texture, and dry patches. It also stay on looking great for HOURS!!!
Krystal A.
Fresno , CA
I really love this! I’ve been using this for about a decade and it works so great. Sometimes I also use a bit of L’Oréal liquid foundation under it and it never feels like too much! It has great coverage😄👌❤️
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I absolutely LOVE this powder foundation.it sits with my skin very well and didnt make me look cakey as some other powders would. Also has great coverage and I loved the packaging!
Claudia F.
For days when the coverage isn’t needed.. this powder leaves your face looking minimal and smooth. Keeps oily skin at bay and the coverage is impressive for a powder. Love it. Light and effective.
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
This mineral powder is truly so easy to use and leaves the skin flawless and smooth looking. This literally used to be my go to foundation for so many years when I would only wear powder. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a powder foundation.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I'm a huge fan of all L'Oréal products and when this product came out well I'm in love because my makeup looks so natural while giving me the perfect look every time.
Christine L.
Fort Smith, AR
I like this when i can't find any bare minerals because it gives me almost the same effect. All though i like using my own brushes and not the one that comes with the product.
Alexis L.
I have sensitive, combination/oily skin. This powder is a great match for my skin (it's been quite the battle finding the right shade for my fair complexion) and I love the coverage that this loose powder provides, but I do notice some shine about halfway through the day and if I wear this powder daily, I begin to break out more. To combat the things that I don't like about this powder, I blot or use Neutrogena rice complex mattifying powder when my T-zone starts getting a little shiny and I don't wear foundation on a daily basis to allow my skin some recovery time. Great color match, but not great for those like me who struggle with shine over the course of a day or those whose skin isn't fond of having much on it. (Also never saw a non-comedogenic label anywhere on the product details)
Alexandra P.
I have this product in the lightest shade. I actually really enjoy this product, but I am not a fan of the packaging. This will give you sheer coverage and even out skin tone nicely. I would recommend this to younger girls just starting out in makeup who don't need to conceal very much. I bought it because it was talc free and talc face products can make my face itch. As a result, this powder is very comfortable to wear all day on its own or over liquid foundation.

I use this to set my liquid foundation and concealer and I have dry skin. That sounds strange... But honestly it doesn't emphasize my dry patches! So if I'm wearing a foundation that doesn't dry all the way down this is a great setting powder that adds a little coverage.

I don't like the packaging at all. The brush is so scratchy and awkward to use. And the sifter makes it difficult to get the right amount of product. But these are not deal breakers.

I will likely purchase this again!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!