BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

Reviews (1995)
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
Love this foundation
I don't like cakey makeup and this is my perfect kind.
The powder is full coverage without feeling heavy which is amazing.
It's under $15 so you can't beat that either! Grab it at your local Walmart!
Liewonna  .
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product♥♥♥ I have in 3 different colors (cream tho) for when I contour and I have the blushes in the powder. it says super blendable and they mean it. I highly recommend this product for normal skin.
Kayla M.
Kodak, Tn
Love this powder. It has so many different shades and you don't typically get that with department store brands. The powder has a great, light feel on your face and doesn't look cakes.
Christine C.
Cumberland, RI
This powder works well and since I am so pale - I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the color matched and how evenly it blended. I will definitely replace it when it runs out.
Shari H.
I tried this product over and over, even mixing colors to try to find my perfect match. Sadly, I never found a good fit for my skin tone. It felt cakey and I always needed to reapply too
Kimberly S.
Long Pond, PA
Love this product ! I do not use it every single day but it works great when contouring! It's great on my skin & I have really sensitive skin. Recommend it to people with sensitive skin.
Angela G.
I couldn't find a match for my skin color and this DOES NOT work alone, not matter how much you cake on. The brush on the top is convenient, however, and i was pleased with portability.
Lauren B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This is a great powder foundation if you're looking for a natural, minimal coverage for an out and about everyday look. I have oily skin and only had to blot a few times throughout my day
Allison R.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite powder because of shade selection! This line in general is great with shade selection. Covers well but doesn't control oil too well. I use a flat top brush and stipple it around my face and then blend.
Lourdes H.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer to use this over mac and smash box any day. Its the same quality and a quarter of the price. This product i use everyday and woukdnt have it any other way
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!