BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2005)
Kimberly H.
Mount Pleasant, TN
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Grew product Stays on were u put it. Very light and close's tightly that you can see. Last along time because you don't need to use a lot A little goes a ling a way
robin m.
Peru, IN
My daughter loves this as she has light skin and always has a hard time finding a match but she did with this and it looks great and stays on for a very long time
Ashley V.
Santee, CA
I use the liquid make-up first and then the powder on top. It give me a great finish. My secret is using a light moisturizer and then do the liquid and powder. It helps it last longer!
Samantha B.
Dover Plains, NY
I bought this particular one because of it's price point and ended up loving it. It matches my fair skin tone very well. It's light and blends perfectly. Love it!
Tabitha K.
UNCASVILLE, CT
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I use this by it self when I need light coverage. I love how it blends with my skin tone, however I find it cakey when used over a liquid foundation, or concealer.
bria c.
Westfield, MA
Love these product I use it over the lumi true match foundation and they work perfectly together. And the price is great I couldn't be more happy with this product
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
As you can see I'm almost out. I love how light weight this is. It does a good job covering reddish tones. Only complaint is is can look a bit powdery on your face
Allyson S.
Tyngsboro, MA
I actually really enjoy using this product, it works really well for me. I told my roommate about it and she uses it now too. we both find it to work really well.
Kristin R.
Walkerton, IN
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I just thought this mineral powder was just okay. It shows up on my face a little more powdery than I'd like. It did cover nicely but, again, too powdery for me.
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO
This goes on really smooth and blends in great. It doesn't feel heavy on the face which is a huge plus. Would recommend this for a finishing powder or contouring (if you're using a darker shade.) Really dig this product. The price is a plus too!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!