BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2015)
Alexus B.
Cypress , TX
Very pigmented. Can be worn on its own to even skin out or for light to medium coverage. Great for setting powder or on its own. Wide range of colors. Easy to match. Very matte and doesn't cake up. A little goes a long way. !
shannon d.
I've used this powder for a while and I really do like it. It is a compact so it comes with a mirror & powder all together. It's about $8-$10 depending on where you shop.
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
Review for: L' Paris True Match Natural Mineral Foundation Classic Tan more...
I am not a if fan of the brush that it comes with but this mineral foundation does its job! I have really dry skin around my T-Zone and doesn't make me look cake faced!!
Tiffany G.
I like this product because it is a mineral powder so it's better for my oily skin. Other make ups will cause my skin to break out so I like to stick to mineral powders.
Kristine C.
Northampton, MA
I used this product until I ran out all the way which is something I never really do because my skin changes frequently. It doesn't cake at all if you apply with a brush. The color does sometimes change if your skin gets too oily. However, I didn't have that problem.
Sheila V.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This is a very affordable line of natural cosmetics. It looks very natural & evens one's skin tone. It gives full coverage & lasts all day. I recommend applying it before you get dressed because the powder can be a bit messy.
Jessica N.
In the past 8 years I have been using that product. The colors are great, never had allergy and very convenient. The only bad thing is that it doesn't stay very long in the skin.. Need to blush many times per day to avoid marks
Brenda Z.
Palmdale, CA
I love love love this one. I use it with my liquid foundation and evens out my skin beautifully. I receive multiple compliments on the smoothness of my skin, most people are surprised when I tell them I have make up on. This product doesn't cake on heavy yet lasts.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Bough this recently to go over the loreal true match lumi foundation. Its okay. Good coverage. I'm having a hard time to get it to go on evenly. I will have to keep trying to work with it. A little chalky.
Shanshan O.
Boston, MA
L'oreal is always been one of my favorite brand, but this powder doesn't do good on my face. after a while especially in winter, it gives you the driness on your skin.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!