BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2014)
Stephanie P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This powder foundation is the right color for my skin, it doesn't look pink and i love that. i have it in porcelein and it blends really well. i will probably be buying this again!
Giselle J.
Bldg 115, Apt WEB 60205, Miami, Florida
I love this powder, it gives me great coverage & matches my complexion flawlessly. Its my go to " natural look " powder. I get so many compliments when i wear it. Super affordable, best drug store powder!
Jaclyn C.
Memphis, TN
It's perfect for setting your foundation and gives you a bronze natural glowing skin color look! It's perfect for bronzed or blush and last a while. Great drug store product!
Nicole B.
It would probably be a good powder for someone with oily skin I have dry skin and I was trying to use it as a setting powder and it made my skin look really dry and flakey I won't be buying again but like I said anyone with oily skin try it out your self
Karlie C.
I used to use this product in middle school. kind of like my first step into makeup. its light but does not give a full coverage. good for someone who doesn't want thick makeup
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
I like the fact that they have shades that match my skin tone, and it's easy to find in a drugstore or grocery store. It's also easy to apply and doesn't make my face break out.
Taylor D.
Seaford, NY
This is by far the best drugstore powder out there. It gives a little extra coverage and keeps your skin looking natural with a great color selection for different skin tones and undertones. The only con i can think of is that i wish it came with a powder puff rather than a sponge.
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, MD
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This is my go to powder foundation. I usually put my blush on first then go over it with the powder and it gives me a fantastic rosy look to my cheeks without looking overdone.
sandra m.
Norwalk, CA
This powder is awesome i used this powder with out foundation and it has great coverage and my skin won't break out. It also keeps my skin matt because i have really oily skin
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I found this to be a cheaper alternative to my go to face powder when I'm on a budget. Large range of color choices, and looks decent when applied with a large powder brush.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!