BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2014)
Cindy R.
This product is one of my favorites. Since this product does have a wide range of colors, I usually use a darker color for contouring and it looks great. This powder does not leave your face looking cakey or shiny. It is perfect for contouring.
Kourtney W.
All I can say about this is that I wish the coverage was better, but the product is amazing. My skin always feels dry and it does not leave a grimy residue on my cell phone. Love it!
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Best color match powder for being in a drugstore product. I works better at setting foundation than on its own. I would have to build it on to get full coverage. Overall its good.
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best designed mineral make-up container. Love that the brush is made into the product and that it has a cover. I use it as a powder, not as foundation and it goes on lightly and evenly.
Yesenia B.
San Diego, CA
My best friend got me into using this powder foundation, before I was using elf. L'oreal is a pretty great match for me and it doesn't make my face look caked and it lasts all day.
Stephanie P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This powder foundation is the right color for my skin, it doesn't look pink and i love that. i have it in porcelein and it blends really well. i will probably be buying this again!
Elise L.
Love the loreal true color lumi foundation, it's my go to foundation now! I'm asian and have the hardest time looking for foundation at drugstores that actually match. I have been using Bobbi Brown's Skin foundation, but will be subbing the Loreal Lumi foundation from now on. Love it!
Giselle J.
Bldg 115, Apt WEB 60205, Miami, Florida
I love this powder, it gives me great coverage & matches my complexion flawlessly. Its my go to " natural look " powder. I get so many compliments when i wear it. Super affordable, best drug store powder!
Chastity T.
Golconda, IL
This powder is great with or without foundation. It gets rid of shine really well and is great for setting your foundation. It matches my skin really well and is very affordable.
Katie M.
This is what i currently use. Its not my favorite, but i still buy it and still use it everyday. I'm open and looking for a new kind, i just haven't found one i like. I am currently using the light ivory. I don't feel like it lasts very well.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!