BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Kendra H.
I used this for a very long time as a teenager, liquid foundation always broke my fCe out, this is really good for oily skin, but no that I'm a little older my skin stays dry, so I can't use this anymor.
Peyton G.
Review for: Natural Beige, Sun Beige, Buff Beige, Classic Beige more...
LOVE THIS POWDER!!!!!!! This is usually what i’ll wear on a day i wouldn’t wear any foundation, it helps to smooth the skin, and it blends right in. i’m using probably my 5th pot of it right now😂!! Would highly recommend!
Karen R.
Rankin, IL
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I couldn’t say enough about this product! I ditched any base and concealer and use this over lotion! The coverage is amazing and I tell everyone about it!!!! It’s the one thing ALWAYS in my purse ❤️
Connie R.
Athens
I use this daily. I work in a dental office and have to wear masks all day. This product stays on and keeps me looking fresh without feeling like I have a lot of makeup on
Brice B.
Wiggins
Loved this product!! It comes in many different shades and it matched perfectly!! It really great coverage!! It wasn’t cakey and had a very natural look!! It’s a great powder for the price!! I would definite recommend this product!
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
Love this kit, the brushes are great shapes and good quality. Overall it's really easy for me to find the right shade/tone for my very pale skin which is hard for me to do most of the time.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Nude Beige more...
The worst thing ever. I got it as a gift from a friend for my birthday. Tried to use it once and it was horrible. The brush hurts on my face and everything is super messy. Wouldn’t ever buy it. Good luck with this one.
Cheyanna S.
I really disliked this product. I especially dislike the packaging. It's bulky and the brush is awkward and useless. The product itself is the worst mineral powder that I have ever tried.
Lourdes S.
Northampton, MA
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I have super sensitive skin, so for many years I bough really expensive department store makeup brands. Nothing ever gave me a good coverage...
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
I really love this! I’ve been using this for about a decade and it works so great. Sometimes I also use a bit of L’Oréal liquid foundation under it and it never feels like too much! It has great coverage😄👌❤️
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!