BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
tina b.
Rochester, PA
This powder is very light weight but has great coverage its a little pricey but well worth it. It blends so nicely and even it will make you never want tovuse liquid foundation again.
Yaimee O.
I used this once, and I did not like how it looked. It left a weird tone to my face. it also looked like I was wearing make up. Other people could see the powder. It did not blend well.
Jonnika E.
This powder is great! I've been using it for almost 5 years in w3. It has nice coverage and very natural. It works well for my sensitive and oily skin. It doesn't make my face cakey.
Mariah S.
Turlock, CA
This product wasn't for me. But I would recommend it for someone who has more oily skin. Also for someone who wants a more natural no makeup look. It is more light to medium coverage.
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Doesn't break me out yet still manages to cover everything I need to cover! Super light weight as well and it lasts maybe not quite all day but pretty long. My holy grail foundation
Kassandra A.
Sahuarita , AZ
I do not like this powder very much. The brush it comes with does not work whatsoever. The powder does not stay on, doesn't last, and it's hard to find your color with this product
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
Honestly with True Match products you can never go wrong. I've gotten a lot of friends to try this powder and they love it! Loreal provides great products at an affordable price.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
I normally use a thin layer of liquid foundation and then use this as a top coat to set everything. It gives really great coverage, and is a pretty fantastic product for the price.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Best color match powder for being in a drugstore product. I works better at setting foundation than on its own. I would have to build it on to get full coverage. Overall its good.
Jessica H.
The village , OK
True Match is one of the better, cheap face powders I have tried. I used to use this a lot in high school. It blends well and is easy to apply. The price for it is a wonderful bonus.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!