BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Melissa O.
I absolutely love true match foundations over any other foundation. However, my skin can get extremely dry if I use powder so I tend to stick with the liquids. When my face is feeling more oily, I definitely keep this just in case!
Sadia H.
MY first ever high end powder that I've saved up for, for a very long time! and it was worth trying! i really love it it has a very good coverage ;) and also i would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO TRY IT AGAIN SOON HOPEFULLY :D
Katy B.
I use this face powder to set my foundation, or just on its own when I'm looking for sheer coverage. I like it better on its own - when I set my foundation with this powder it can look cakey if I'm not careful. It's not that buildable because it gets cakey fast, but its great if you're looking for something sheer.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
This is a pretty good foundation however I wish it was in a larger container and had a different application. However the foundation itself does a good job of light to medium coverage. It is very reasonably priced and easy to find.
Brittany J.
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
This foundation powder is so so so nice. It leaves your face feeling very smooth and it is easy to find a shade that matches your skin tone. The price is just right for this and you can buy it at a Walmart, so very easy access!
Lisa H.
Loganville, GA
This is my favorite powder. It's looks great as an everyday powder but also could work as a full coverage powder if you didn't feel like wearing a foundation. I also love that there is a huge color selection for all skin tones.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
I love the true match line! I never could find an exact match during the winter when I'm lighter but in the summer it matches perfectly! I recommend using a darker shade as contour! It's look absolutely amazing as contour.
Wenry L.
I would love this more if I could find lighter shades to use. Even the lightest is too dark for my porcelain skin. It stays on a while unless something touches my face but that's expected with a power, especially this cheap.
Anna-Kaye M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm not really a make up person especially when I can't foundations that match my skin tone. I tried this and it worked really well for me it really blended with my tone and gave me a natural look with the heavy make up feel
Quinn Y.
Durham, NC
Review for: L' Paris True Match Natural Mineral Foundation Classic Tan more...
This is one of my favorite travel foundations. In my opinion, you get just as much coverage as pricier brands. I love that the brush is right there in the package, so there is no need to remember your fancy brush on quick trips.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!