BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I've used true match for years, probably since the product came out. I can't even remember how many years! My go to foundation powder, wonderful color matching to my skin and easy to apply!
Selena S.
Moline, IL
I love this powder it makes my skin feel kid, and on some hot days it never comes off and it actually helps my skin. I can only wear the powder and it makes my skin look sooooo healthy.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
I like the brush, it's very soft and it distributes the make-up perfectly. They have a lot of shades. I feel like coverage wise it doesn't blend very well. You can always see the powder.
Kristina A.
O Fallon, MO
This is my go-to drug store brand powder. It's such a perfect match to my skin tone and even controls my oily skin fairly well. I love this nearly as much as my department store brand.
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
I really like this product. It is kinda pricey but it seems to be worth it. Give my a flawless cover with out making my face oily. only problem is that a lot of powder comes out so you have to dust some off before you use and the brush is not very good.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
The product was alright, however I did not feel it did much of concealing or doing anything for my look for the day. I liked how it didn't feel like I was wearing any make up though !!
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love the way this goes on. So smooth and the brush makes it quite easy to blend in. It lasts long and there are so many colors so finding the right one for you isn't hard.
Jonnika E.
This powder is great! I've been using it for almost 5 years in w3. It has nice coverage and very natural. It works well for my sensitive and oily skin. It doesn't make my face cakey.
Jennifer R.
Arlington, VA
The powder itself is fine but I found that the brush it comes with isn't the best one to use. I found it didn't blend very well. I used my own brush and found it worked a lot better!
Anna C.
Cambridge, OH
This is my favorite powder. Helps my skin to look flawless since I have large pored and blemishes. Wish it would last longer though. Seems like it doesn't set my make up for as long as I would like since I work 12 hour shifts.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!