BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Eliana P.
providence, RI
I been using this product for a long time now, it doesn't feel cakeky and it looks super natural, my skin is really oily and this is a great product for me i just put some of it on, eyeliner, blush and I'm ready to go.
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
I really like this product. It is kinda pricey but it seems to be worth it. Give my a flawless cover with out making my face oily. only problem is that a lot of powder comes out so you have to dust some off before you use and the brush is not very good.
Ashley P.
Ithaca, NY
I use this to set my foundation and it seems to work well. I don't care for the way it is packaged, and I always used a larger brush to apply, but overall, the product itself is great
Selena S.
Moline, IL
I love this powder it makes my skin feel kid, and on some hot days it never comes off and it actually helps my skin. I can only wear the powder and it makes my skin look sooooo healthy.
Helena N.
bensalem
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I’ve been using this product since I was 14, I’m now 22. I swear by this product to everyone and I always suggest it to friends, especially if you have acne prone skin. When I was 14 my skin was so bad and I started using this product my skin has never been better. I won’t use anything else.
Tiffany M.
Osyka, MS
Hands down the best powder(foundation) I have been using it for years and wouldn't use anything else. It stays on all day. My skin doesn't feel dry. It doesn't cake. Can wear with liquid foundation or alone. Definitely one product I can't live without.
Jessie B.
Bountiful, UT
I love this make-up! It goes on smooth and clean and doesn't leave that dreaded orange line along your jaw. The color blends flawlessly and leaves the skin with a natural look that immediately boosts my confidence! Stays on all day without drying out the skin or pooling into oily puddles. Great buy!
Kristina A.
O Fallon, MO
This is my go-to drug store brand powder. It's such a perfect match to my skin tone and even controls my oily skin fairly well. I love this nearly as much as my department store brand.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
I like the brush, it's very soft and it distributes the make-up perfectly. They have a lot of shades. I feel like coverage wise it doesn't blend very well. You can always see the powder.
Hailey M.
Wichita
I LOVE this product! It is my go-to foundation! I have used it continually for the past 5 years, and I haven't found another product that give me such lightweight and perfect coverage.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!