BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Janay R.
West Valley City, UT
I like the coverage, but am not crazy about the design. The brush gets messy and ends up dumping powder all over the place. I don't think I would buy this again based on the design alone.
Eliana P.
providence, RI
I been using this product for a long time now, it doesn't feel cakeky and it looks super natural, my skin is really oily and this is a great product for me i just put some of it on, eyeliner, blush and I'm ready to go.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Im currently using this and I couldn't be happier with it. It matches my skin tone wonderfully and goes on smooth. Leaves my face fresh when I take it off. The best part is its long lasting.
Brie P.
Davison, MI
This is the only kind of powdered foundation that my 50+ yr old mother will wear. Shes let me use it a few times, and even though our skin textures are completely different from age. It goes on flawlessly on me as well.
Jordyn W.
Great Falls, VA
This powder goes on so smooth & makes your skin look FLAWLESS. I even noticed a difference in the texture of my skin in photos. It also lasts all day & my combination skin doesn't get oily.
CIARA D.
Cada vez que hablo de LÓréal es hablar de un excelente producto pero con un increíble precio cosa que buscamos todas las mujeres. productos de calidad a buen precio. este en especial es uno de mis favoritos indiscutiblemente. este polvo compacto es increíble, no me causa alergia, los tonos son muy parecidos al color de mi piel, me mantiene el rostro suave y definitivamente estoy enamorada de el.. Creo que no dejare de usarlo... Se los recomiendo a TODAS las mujeres vayan y busquen el suyo..
tanya d.
I must say this by far is the best face powder i have EVER tried. It will cover most skin imperfection you have have and it is a very reasonable price for such a great coverage i love it !!
Catherine S.
St Clr Shores, MI
The color was a "true match" to my skin tone. It comes out on the skin as it appears. I do not like how thick and powdery it is, it just stacks on top of your face and is very noticeable.
Abby K.
I've used this product for about two years now and I really like it. It's one of the more expensive drugstore powders but it's worth it in terms of color selection and great staying power.
Ashley P.
Ithaca, NY
I use this to set my foundation and it seems to work well. I don't care for the way it is packaged, and I always used a larger brush to apply, but overall, the product itself is great
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!